“They need to warn people to pre-book!” 1 of 5 bubbles

SkyJump Las Vegas
Leicester, United Kingdom
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 310 helpful votes
“They need to warn people to pre-book!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

After planning to Sky Jump off the Stratosphere on my last night in Vegas, I was horrified to learn that a bunch of cowboys on their stag do had turned up and consequently I would have to wait 3 hours for my turn! It had cost a fortune to get a taxi to this damned place so what was I supposed to do for 3 hours, go back and then return? Entertain myself in one of the (closed) bars or restaurants? I had even contacted the company before hand via Facebook and not once did they suggest I pre-book to avoid disappointment. I had been looking forward to this and had budgeted all week and for what? What a pointless and disappointing way to spend my last few hours in Vegas.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Elmo1989_03

• Korean first
Havre, Montana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best. Hangover cure. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

After you buy your ticket you will try to talk yourself out of it. You will second guess yourself every step to the elevator, and you may not be able to jump with every fiber of your being telling you that you aren't supposed to jump off a 108 story building, but do it anyway. This is one of the best adrenaline rushes I have ever had. Plus hey, at least It's safer than skydiving.

1 Thank Preston W
Chennai (Madras), India
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“triller”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

great and totally safe experience it was awesome with other rides too even the staffs of the rides were friendly

West Brookfield, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“I'm really doing this!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Totally outrageous thrill! Nothing like it. Do not miss this when in Vegas. You will want to do it again and again.

South Dakota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Staff was very profesional and made me feel very safe. The jump itself was amazing! If you are in Vegas, I highly suggest you give this a try. What an adrenaline rush!