“Best thing we did in vegas!”

Grand Canyon by One Day Tours
Book In Advance
$138.99*
and up
Ranked #13 of 233 Tours in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in small group tours 14 people or less in a Mercedes Sprinter. We go to both the West Rim (Glass Skywalk)and South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park) of the Grand Canyon and give you your own time there. Having done this business for awhile, some do not want the traditional "hold your hand tour" and wish to do as they please. The ride there and back is comfortable in leather reclining seats, USB charging ports and outlets in every row. Avoid the crowded buses, ride in luxury.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing we did in vegas!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was not really that excited about going on this tour, but after doing it, my opinion was completely changed. Tom D was our tour guide and he was sooooo amazing! He was truly passionate about this tour and making sure that everyone had a great experience. The canyon, rocks and entire tour was truly amazing! It was absolutely gorgeous and worth every penny spent! If you are ever in Vegas, please do this!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank DavidbrowlandMboroTN

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
South Hadley, Massachusetts
“Tom is the best!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went on this tour on a Sunday afternoon in September, prior to a conference that kept me indoors for 3 days. It was the highlight of my time in Las Vegas. I signed up solo, but 5 others joined, and since we were all fit, Tom had us hiking all over the rocks, which none of us had expected. He is so knowledgeable about the area and answered every question we peppered him with - not just about the rock formations but the plants, birds, and general history. Tom used to be in the construction industry but does this now out of love for the area, and it clearly shows. Friends recommended this tour to me and now I recommend it to everyone I know who heads out to Las Vegas. The best pictures I have of the tour were the ones Tom took of me in various beautiful niches, as he did for everyone else. He's quite a guy, even bringing along a snack for us to enjoy mid-way through our excursion. NO ONE else could possibly conduct this tour better than Tom does.

1 Thank augma7103
Visalia, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best part of Vegas Trip”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We went on this tour in February. It ended up just being my husband, myself and another guy. Tom was great. He allowed us to set the pace of the hike. He brought waters, warm jackets, walking sticks and snacks. The scenery was amazing. It was great to see Red Rock through the eyes of someone who genuinely loves nature. This tour was fantastic! It was a wonderful break from the hustle and bustle of the strip.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank LJW309
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved every minute with Tom”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I don’t know how anyone could give this tour anything but 5 stars. My husband and I spent 5 days in Vegas and the day we did this tour was the best by far. Tom picked us up right on time in his immaculate mini-bus. He played Indian music which made the experience even more authentic. He pointed things out on the ride to the park. Tom’s demeanor is so gentle that I wish I could have put him in my pocket and taken him back home with me on days I need a spirit booster. I truly loved getting out of the concrete jungle and enjoying 3 hours of nature. He took us to hot spots to let us roam and take pictures. He provided as much water as we’d like and also brought granola bars and dried fruit. On the way back to the hotel he even stopped so we could get out and take pics of wild burroughs.You can tell that Tom has a real appreciation for nature and that he sincerely wanted you to have a good time. Best $59 I spent in Vegas!

Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“AMAZING TOUR!”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went on an afternoon tour with Tom and he was amazing! Red Rock Canyon is beautiful, and Tom was so knowledgeable and very accomading to our needs. He asked if we wanted to hike more, or ride in the car and he always made sure we were comfortable before hiking further. He came prepared with water, suncreen, hand sanitizer, and he even brought a light snack for us. Its a great tour and a nice break from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas. If you love hiking and learning about where you are hiking, I definately suggest this tour!