“Small Casino”

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Small Casino”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

There's just a couple tables, but a good number of slot machines.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank praxedes2

Lone Star, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great little casino”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

This is a great little casino just off the strip. Pretty low key but fun for a group of friends just killing time during the day. There is also an excellent Mexican food restaurant inside the casino. Great place for a relaxing afternoon.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank Forreal89
TN
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Fun Casino Easy Comps”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We played a lot here while staying at The Platinum--we played mostly .25 video poker and got plenty of play and earned enough comp dollars to dine free at Tuscany Gardens--which had awesome Italian food and great martinis. We also played a couple of craps sessions and the dealers were friendly.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank petenjulia
trevor-wa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 148 helpful votes
“worst customer service ever”
Reviewed May 13, 2011

first let me say the mexican restraurant is great and my wife and I will go back for the cornitta's .

otherwise this place has the worst customer service we've ever had all over the world, all the people that work at the tuscany must be family members that don't care about anyone.

this is my first one star trip advisor review

Visited May 2011
4 Thank trevor-wa
san diego ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Was harrassed by the casino shift boss”
Reviewed October 14, 2010

first night playing blackjack, not only would the floor person not let me color my excess chips to green, but when I took the chips to the cage, I was told the pit wouldn't let me cash the chips! So I went back, picked up all my chips and cashed in. The 2nd day, I bought in for $60 in chips at the blackjack table, and cashed out $100 and went to play some slots. There were 3 casino employees in suits, when I came back a few hours later to play some more blackjack. They were saying that I had already "colored up" earlier. The employee "Armand" asked where I was from. Then he made about 20 "joking" insults to my nationality within less than an hour. We got up and left the blackjack pit finally, after asking to talk to the casino manager, concerning this man, to find out he supposedly was the casino manager!

3 Thank DeborahMillner