“Yummy food in a casual environment”
Review of Las Gorditas - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Gorditas
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The gorditas here aren't fried, which is a change of what I was used to getting in Texas. It's a good change, though. They also serve elote, quesadillas, and other regular menu items found in many Mexican restaurants. The food was delicious, though. There is a small salsa bar, and they offer some specialty refreshments, too. We will go back! :)

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I am originally from Chicago, and I have had some great Gorditas in my time..I was in Vegas for a week looking for a house when I found Las Gorditas. I stopped in and got a Gordita made the way I like, bean, peppers and cheese, and it was PERFECT..I mixed the medium salsa in with the coleslaw and put it on top, and it was just like home..Ladies that worked there were super nice. Food was fresh, made to order. I can't wait til next week when I move to Vegas..I will most likely be living in las gorditas for awhile...

Reviewed April 24, 2011

My wife and I have eaten at La Gordita several times in the past few months and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and the prices are fantastic. I have tried several of the Tacos, the Burritos, and the Gordites and have never been disappointed.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

The Tacos and Burritos are wonderful here. Everything is home made and of exceptional taste and quality. The all-you-can-use salsa bar makes this a can't miss restaurant. While it's not gourmet quality, it delivers perfect Mexican food at great prices.

As a plus, it's a stone's throw away from the Pinball Museum & Hall of Fame.