“Waiter took my husbands wallet”
Review of Bistro Buffet - CLOSED

Bistro Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed November 23, 2012

What a shame, we had a bad experience, because the food was great. My husband left his wallet there and the waiter swiped it. The security guards refused to help saying they had more important matters to attend to. We needed to review footage to be able to point out what happened. My husband paid for hte entrance to the buffet with his wallet, left it on the table, and forgot to pick it up when leaving!!! We were left to cancel our credit cards, out of cash. Not good.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Buffet

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The food here is good and not cold when you finally get to your table. The service was excellent and the staff very friendly. I really enjoyed the salad buffet and the mini pies were excellent! I normally don't do buffets but this was a pleasant surprise :)

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is a relatively small buffet by Vegas standards. One nice touch was the Mongolian BBQ. They custom grill your selections. The corn on the cob was sitting out for a long time- it had started to dry out.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was OK.....we were going to a concert at the Pearl so we stopped in beforehand to fill up and just so happened that it was their Seafood Buffet time @$25.99. Over priced but not bad. Go to the PALMS service and get a card and you can get $7.00 off on the buffet meals!!!! Great service. Seems like it is a good deal if you like crab legs/oysters. I was not impressed - but I had some shrimp and some 'stuff'.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had my glass filled up with real champagne continuously, great service! The buffet has an amazing selection, with oysters, crab legs and seafood. Also the rest of the various world-foods, breakfast and carvery selections. Very nice salad bar with grilled veggie platter. Will definitely return! Make sure you get a Palms club card for a discount ;-)