“delicious cupcake”
Review of The Cupcakery

The Cupcakery
Ranked #29 of 97 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 5, 2014

the cupcakes tasted quite different from the ones I normally try out. You can tell that they have a secret recipe for these bad boys because they are just so delicious. The cupcake has a thick texture, and it was not too sweet. The only reason why I'm giving this a four out of five is because I'm not very happy with the price. I don't like the idea of expensive cupcakes!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The Cupcakery is nice little place that serves yummy cakecakes and other sweet treats! Perfect place to satisfy your sweet tooth and reasonably priced. Polite staff and clean area as well.

1  Thank Kayla D
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Had chocolate cupcakes from here for a birthday celebration while in Vegas. They were very good and I would get them again for sure!

1  Thank TLTravel
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was one of my stops while in Vegas and it did not disappoint. The cup cakes @ The Cupcakery are yummy but a little pricey. The are made fresh, I wish they offered minis.

Thank Prophetess Ange... S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Cupcakes were fresh and yummy. Price was high. was it worth the value, id say no. I also didnt find the hugest selection, but that could have been the time we went.