“Great Pizza”

Cucina By Wolfgang Puck
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina By Wolfgang Puck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 4,891 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites including Italian Meat Pizza with pepperoni, salami, sopresatta and smoked ricotta cheese; Wild Mushroom Pizza with mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and fresh herbs; Ricotta Gnocchi with sausage Bolognese and Italian parsley; Salmon, cooked with rosemary butter, bacon, mushrooms and onions; and Grilled Ribeye Steak with Tuscan potatoes and spicy rapini. Seasonal specials also are offered daily. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We just popped in for a simple pizza dinner and we got exactly what we were after. Excellent food, good service. I know its just a pizza but try the pepperoni. Best One I had in Vegas. Ahh typing me this makes me wanna get back to new york faster for some slices!

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Clemente, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great take-out option”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I was rushed for time one evening before going to a show but I didn't want to miss an opportunity to have the pizza here. Upon arriving, I was directed that to-go orders were taken at the bar. The bartender quickly took my order, processed payment and invited me to stay while I waited for my pizza. The restaurant was not yet busy at 5:30 on a Monday night but the few patrons seemed to be enjoying themselves and the food looked great. My margherita pizza arrived in less than 10 minutes and was quite satisfying. It lasted two meals for me and was prepared perfectly. Of all then food options in the Aria and neighboring Crystals mall, where this was, this seemed to be the best deal! I wish I had more time in Vegas to go back and enjoy another meal here!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great value”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Compared to the cost of the restaurants in ARIA, this pizzeria in the Crystals shopping area next door is a great value. I'm a fan of the wood-fired pizzas, especially the eggplant and would also recommend the calamari. Service was prompt and attentive. Suggest splitting both the pizza and appetizer if you want to save a bit more.

Seattle, Washington
“One of the best deals”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love the all-day happy hour menu options here. Sometimes you just don't need to sit down for a major dinner, and here you can relax in a casual environment, have a nice glass of $7 wine and a few small plates and be perfectly satisfied for $20. The bar staff are outstanding, warm and friendly. They have a very good grasp of their wine list and deliver orders promptly and courteously. Definitely on my short list of bargains around Las Vegas.

“Delicious food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

The food was wonderful and service was great. My husband had the lasagna and says Ida the best he's had while I had the pea tortellini with prosciutto which was devine, fresh, and full off flavor. I had my reservations about this restaurant only because the last wolfgang pucks restaurant I ate at I was far from impressed. When we come back to vegas we will eat there again.