“Not bad”

Cucina By Wolfgang Puck
Reserve with OpenTable
Cucina By Wolfgang Puck is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 5,047 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Description: Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside Crystals at CityCenter, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites including Italian Meat Pizza with pepperoni, salami, sopresatta and smoked ricotta cheese; Wild Mushroom Pizza with mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions and fresh herbs; Ricotta Gnocchi with sausage Bolognese and Italian parsley; Salmon, cooked with rosemary butter, bacon, mushrooms and onions; and Grilled Ribeye Steak with Tuscan potatoes and spicy rapini. Seasonal specials also are offered daily. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Not bad for a quick bite to eat. A bit on the expensive side, but what can you expect from Vegas? The pizza's were our favorite.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Was in a Hurry as usual in Las Vegas, too much to do. Was late evening around ten pm and is place was still open. I ate there before and knew it was decent . Atmosphere is fine for being in middle of shopping center. The maitre d i
I didn't catch his name but he was from Turin and knew his wines we had nice chat about them he recommended the Valpocella,it was good and just as he described it. Service was fine I saw others complained but I had never this problem in either of my visits I had salad and sausage pizza, they hired my request to withhold sortie,s pizza was tasty could use more sausage on it but the sausage was delicious. I would return

1  Thank andrewshka1121
Reviewed December 19, 2012

This place is like a high end food court in the middle of a shopping mall. Food was great but it took a while for food to be servied. Portions very small. Service Great. If they made the portions larger for the prices paid, it would not be too bad, $4.50 for a standard ice tea for eating out in the open a shopping mall,really?

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

After getting tired of eating in below-average eateries in Vegas, we decided to try this place on our last night. We were looking for a decent Italian, and, well, we found one!

It was amazing, ad compared to all the other places we had been during our visit, this was heaven. The service was faultless and had that extra special something, e.g noticing when our glasses were empty (even our water glasses) amongst other nice touches. The food was brilliant- tasty and light. We had a few glasses of wine and could have lingered there for hours because it was so trendy yet relaxed. If I ever return to Vegas I would happily visit here again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Located in a mall, right next to Mandarin Oriental. I ordered a Lasagna and my wife a pizza (check out our photos). It was a really good meal, very tasty. The service was great. Very good call.

1  Thank Daniel-FLN-BR