“Ray was the BEST waiter!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #285 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We needed something familiar and of good quality - so chose the Olive Garden for our last dinner in Vegas. Ray greeted us at our table with a smile and such warmth - and continued throughout our visit! He's the BEST! I tried the 3 course dinner for $11.95 (special?) The chicken/broccoli alfredo was really good - and of course the bottomless salad was the usual good quality. Sometimes it's just good to be able to go in and get what you expect … and Olive Garden did just that!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We returned back to Las Vegas after a trip to Sedona, AZ. We were flying out the next morning. We tried their 2 for $25. I had the Shrimp Mezzaluna and my husband had Spaghetti and Meatballs. It was great! And was topped off with dessert. Alyssa was our server and a good one at that. To our dismay Tom left his hat that he just bought in Sedona. The next day, I called and spoke to Tom Wozniak, the manager. The hat was there and he mailed it back to us without charge. AND he sent a shirt along with the hat. This is great customer service! When we're in Las Vegas again we will definitely go back to the Oliver Garden on Flamingo Drive. BRAVO!

1  Thank ndhurst52
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time eating at this restaurant in Vegas. The portion size was sad, and the waitress didn't come by to fill refills or bring more soup and salad. The chef got my order wrong too and had to come by the table to make sure it wasn't the waitresses mistake.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Entertained myself to a dinner, had the shrimp and chicken carbonara. Had my salad served and waited 10 minutes on silverware. When the server brought my food out, he took the salad.. I didn't get to finish eating my salad. Waited a while to get the bill.. Food was good, but Olive Garden is just plain expensive. $27 for my meal, I thought was a little outrageous..

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I know that it is just another chain restaurant. But when you get excellent service, and everyone goes away content, and the price is reasonable, why not 5 stars? I only had salad, and the fried calamari, and shared a bit of what the others ordered, but it filled me up. Jeremy, our waiter, did a first rate job, and earned a good tip. All of us had a very positive experience here. The location, about a mile east of the strip, might be not the best for those without a car, but no problem at all for those who do. Oh, and we did make a reservation, so no wait time at all.