“Fast efficient service and ok food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #287 of 5,037 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have eaten here several times and have always gotten good service . I only eat soup and salad as I find it difficult to find other healthy choices on their menu. There soups are generally good however I find they over use salt. The facility is generally very clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. I will go back but only for soup and salad.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Olive Garden is our family place to go, Great food, great service and a great family night. Food is always good and the service has never let me down.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were seated right away and service was fast and friendly. Good selection of lunch items .although we ordered the lunch special, they charged us the full price lunch item so we had to pay more for the meals. The neighborhood (east flamingo) has seen better days but we still occasionally come here since some of our older friends still live in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Quality food, fresh and well cooked, nice wide selections on menu still freshly prepared, nice ambience, service alright but room to improve, perhaps only an off night.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had lunch while in Vegas. The food was good and prices for Vegas where good. Only complaint was the bread sticks where cold.