“Best Spaghetti!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 9, 2013

A downtown hidden treasure. Du-Par's food is so delicious. A few years ago we just happened on to this restaurant an couldn't remember the name, this visit we searched to find. It's in the Golden Gate Casino. The Spaghetti is great and very large. The prices aren't bad either for Vegas.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

we went for breakfast since on another occasion we were there for late lunch and of course the wonderful shrimp cocktail, it was so good I wanted to return to have the famous pancakes they serve, and I was not disappointed , they truly are the best pancakes I ever had (and I eat pancakes everywhere ) if you love pancakes, these are a must , and the Golden Gate casino is great as well. go there and enjoy

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine who lives here in Vegas comes here for the pancakes and eggs (which also looked awesome) all the time, told me about the shrimp and i had to check it out for myself. BOY was he right. I ate 4 which = about 90 shrimp.....who needs anything else. The bakery has some great looking and tasty pies too boot. PRICES?????? just to cheap for what you get. DONT miss out.

Jerry Ehrlich from the Great City of Philadelphia

2  Thank Jerry E
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Went here for breakfest since they advertised they had the best pancakes and I think they do, atleast in Las Vegas. They were really good and it's a big portion unless you are really hungry get the shorter stack. It has a great histroy, hotel/restaurant!!
It's not the cheapest place to eat breakfest, so if you are looking for down and dirty this isn't it, they have good service and good food.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed at the Golden Nugget and this place was only a block down the street.We tried breakfast, lunch and dinner at Du Pars and had excellent food and service every time. The pancakes are HUGE so be sure to order a "small stack" of them.