“Always good food..but service can be..?”

Miller's Ale House Las Vegas
Ranked #569 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: Our successful casual dining restaurant chain attracts customers from all walks of life by offering great food & drinks at an unmatched value.
Henderson, Nevada
“Always good food..but service can be..?”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My colleague and I take customers to that particular location quite often and in general the food is always good. Lately we seem to have had a bit of change in the servers and have noticed that it can be quite slow!

Chorley, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Foreigners not welcome”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

My wife and I visited this Millers Ale House after we had been to the Welcome to Vegas sign. We thought we'd make the effort after the great times we had spent over the years at the chain's restaurant in Orlando. Upon entering we were greeted by the hostess, we asked if we could sit at the bar which she said was fine.

We sat down at the bar and were given a nice welcome by the gentleman behind the bar. He presented us with two food menus and a drinks menu. Unfortunately when I opened my mouth and ordered a bucket of Miller Lite the barman heard my English accent and his mood changed and he ordered us to present some ID. This was actually taken as a compliment as myself and my wife are in our thirties and hadn't been asked for ID at all during our week in Vegas.

We presented him with our Internationally recognised driving licenses. He looked at them then informed us that he couldn't accept them and could only accept a form of US Identification. This was impossible for us as we were English so he said he would accept our passports. Obviously no one carries round their passports and we explained to him that they were locked away at our hotel all the way back on the strip. He suggested if we wanted to drink there that we go and get them otherwise we'd have to leave the bar.

It was very strange that he only suddenly wanted ID after hearing my accent. Until then he was happy to let us sit at the bar, which you have to be 21 to do, and was happy to give us an alcoholic drink menu. To only accept Passports from non US citizens is a joke. I had only hired a car and driven on US roads the previous day with my driving license but it still was not good enough proof of age for Millers Ale House Las Vegas.

I would suggest anyone who dislikes being discriminated against due to their nationality stay well away from this place as foreigners are definitely not welcome here.

Normal, il
“Great place to catch a meal before a flight”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good food, super quick service. Would go again, even if I wasn't in a hurry to make a flight. Not health food, but good food nevertheless.

Visited September 2013
Oakland, California
“Miller's AleHouse-Las Vegas”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

3 of us sat in the outer part of the restaurant which is the bar area. Friendly service, great food. Don't forget to print your Las Vegas Leisure Guide coupon,$5 off $25 or more & $10 off $50 or more. We had filet mignon, seafood combo & onion rings. It was all a hit! We will go back & eat every-time in Vegas. The price is affordable and food excellent! It's not far to drive from the strip either. Well everything in Vegas is really not that far, just traffic since they dont have freeways like the bay area.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We are huge Budweiser fans being from Missouri so we actually stumbled in here by accident... but I'm glad we did! Other than not having any Budweiser products (which makes sense) they had a great selection of drinks at awesome prices! Their food is cheap too and was delish! I had the Bistro Burger which had that perfect grill taste and my husband had the 35 Fried Shrimp meal with fries which actually had 35 fresh shrimp! After we ate the waitress brought us a complimentary piece of ice cream cake because it was our first time there! It was by far the best ice cream cake we have ever had! Chocolate, Oreo, vanilla, & Heath bar! Mmmmm