“Looks great...but it isn't! :0(”

Miller's Ale House - Las Vegas
Ranked #517 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Enterprise
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located in Las Vegas Town Square on Las Vegas Boulevard, in between Staples and Fry's Electronics. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

You walk in and its just great, a really nice sports bar feel, then you realise its lunch time and theres only a handful of customers. The staff are nice enough but the food is bad, my colleagues fries were undercooked, cold and greasy. My chicken wings or should I say fat and breadcrumbs on a bone had so much vinegar on them that I started coughing as soon as I got them anywhere near my face. They had little taste apart from the overwhelming taste of vinegar, very little meat and way too much breadcrumbs r whatever it was. I also spent most of the next day with an upset stomach! This is just plain cant be bothered!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I met several business associates for dinner and drinks. The only complaint was the table selected had bar stools with no backs. I found this slightly uncomfortable; but we needed a larger table. The beer selection was very good. I ordered the fish-n-chips and it was the most generous portion I have received in a very long time. But not the best that I have eaten. I will definitely return. The location is also great; there is a lot to do at Town Square.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wasn't expecting fantastic but also wasn't thinking never again. The place looks great. Flatscreens showing sports..A+....Beer choices A+ Beer temp A+....if you just want beer and sports then you are in the right place...unfortunately i tried to kill two birds with one stone by bringing family because they were hungry.

i wont mince words....the food is terrible. on every level but the beer and venue is so nice its a double edged sword. I will never order the steak or the fish here again if we come for a visit..I will stick with appetizers and beer and not bring the kids

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had lunch with a very good friend and her husband here today. I had a German beer and the fish and chips. Wow! 5 huge pieces of fish with fries and cole slaw for 9.95 for for the food. It was a lot and I couldn't finish it all. Was good...however, I think the fish n chips at BJ's is a bit better. The tartar sauce at BJ's has a little tang to it over Miller's. And Miller's fish was a touch on the greasy side but still good.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

TV's all over the place, good food and cold beers, everyone can enjoy their favorite sports teams together and have fun.