16,175 results
All reviews imperial palace high roller hash house younger crowd great location on the strip total rewards casino vegas kiosk flamingo gambling dealers text caesars shampoo slots action
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was awesome. As far as amenities a microwave should be available per request a microwave was truly needed enjoyed hotel stay a refrigerator was available great location and plenty to do in the casino.

Room tip: Rooms very Quiet.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to the LINQ to watch NFL on Sunday. Had a great time and we were able to get 3 seats at the bar. Did not order food but the bartenders were fast and helpful. Good atmosphere for watching the game.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Linq is a wonderful entertainment experience. Very nice lobby Bar, sports entertainment area, and new open air bar on the strip. Review room details carefully. Rooms can be small if you plan to spend much time in it. Plenty of food choices on site and close by.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, upbeat, modern. We enjoyed the overall experience. We actually also had a good time at the attached casino, O'Shea's....fun atmosphere. They need a more personable management staff. To serious in a place that requires to make the customer feel welcome.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been to Vegas at lest 40 times and this is the first time I had a bad experience at a hotel on the strip. I was given a 10 d0llar credit to use at any restaurant on the property at the Linq hotel-I used it at the Hash House and then was told this was indepentently owned and they would not honor it. I was also told when I booked my room that I would get 20 dollars worh of free slotplay. When I went to collect it they said that I would irsr have to earn 250 points-again, this is not what I was originally told. When I told the employees this, they said "sorry you were given wrong information!' This so called hotel has no idea what good customer service is-first and last time I will step foot in this casino!

Date of stay: September 2019
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at The LINQ Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any issue with customer service. Our goal is to provide our guests with a fun experience, so it is always disheartening when we are informed otherwise. We truly hope you will keep us in consideration when you make your next visit, as we would take that opportunity to deliver the kind of product and service you expect and deserve.