Fortune Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsfree airport shuttleworked fineyogurtellis islandbooked this hoteloff the stripflamingostarbucksbellagio
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This was a family time meeting up for a short visit in Vegas. We booked and prepaid through our travel company & were happy with the deal. Clean place and not fancy. The window drape was broken & we told the desk when checking out. They have a really good breakfast with hot, cold & plenty of coffee. They have a shuttle that will drop you at the MGM, Flamingo or Rivera. You would have to walk back or get transportation. We would book there again for such a great price, when we were not in the room except to sleep & clean up.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Suann_60
RamadaLV, General Manager at Fortune Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your input about our property.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again next time you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. For a start its in a great location. The bus stop is a stones throw away and most importantly the Las Vegas Strip is a mere 10/15minute walk away. You can physically see Caeser's Palace from the Ramada so the 10/15minute walk really isn't that long. My first thought when i walked into the hotel was WOW. It has a huge chandelior and just looked very impressive for, excuse me, but "just" a Ramada. The reception staff were very nice. Our room was located in an additional building out the back where we had to walk across a small parking lot. This wasn't a problem and you must use your key card to gain entry into each building which is good as it made you feel secure. The room itself wasn't as nice as the lobby. There wasn't anything wrong with it, i just assumed it would be a bit nicer having seen the lovely lobby. It was clean, had a fridge and sink, tv etc. The pool was great. It had a pretty fountain in the middle of it and lots of sun loungers. Very refreshing during the 40 degrees weather i experienced! There was a little gym there too which i used and was great. Breakfast was good. I have no complaints about this hotel. It's away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the strip but not too far to be an inconvenience. Did a great Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam day trip too where we got picked up from the hotel by the tour operator. so yeah i'd definately reccomend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sarah_11e
RamadaLV, General Manager at Fortune Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

We're happy that your stay was an enjoyable one. Our goal is to deliver that every time for every guest, and we thank you for letting us know that we accomplished that during your stay. Looking forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

This hotel was pretty good. The building and our room were clean, pretty well kept-up, but the water pressure was terrible.
Breakfast was nice, there was a good selection; waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereal, etc.
It's not too far from the strip, but far enough that there's less traffic, light, and noise.
There was plenty of space for our moving truck.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. We're pleased that you had an enjoyable stay, and appreciate your compliments. See you next time you're in Las Vegas!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We, 8 of us, stayed at the Ramada Las Vegas from Dec 30th/11 to Jan 5/12. The hotel is a bit run down for a Ramada. I expected more from this chain of hotels. The continental breakfast was awesome and plentiful but get there before 10am because everything is put away at 10am on the dot. The room was very hot and air conditioner took awhile to start working, pillows small and very lumpy, bring your own, hair dryer not working in our room, I always bring my small one, but besides that it was ok for the time we spent in it. The pool wasn't in operation or should I say no one was there to clean it so we didn't use it. Hot tub was usable but no hot, warm bath like. Speaking of bath, it took about 5 mins to get hot water going in the shower. Some guest were using the upstairs sitting area as their private party area on New Years Eve and it was quite disturbing and loud. Complaint to management got nowhere except to say it is New Years Eve. We went out to the strip to celebrate and when we returned to hotel party was still going strong until about 2am when I finally fell asleep. I told management that this is not acceptable for a Ramada hotel and if someone came in off the street for a room they would have left right away the noise was that bad. People had to yell to hear each other over the noise. We would not stay there again when the Westin Hotel is down the street closer to the strip than the Ramada. Shuttle was a bonus for the airport or to visit the strip because the walk was about 1/2 hour from Flamingo Rd to the Strip. We had booked 4 rooms and for the money we spent we would go somewhere's else next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank mammagWhitby
Reviewed November 14, 2011

My first experience, with the hotel shuttle and the charming man at the front desk, was wonderful. Then I got to my room to find that it hadn't been finished by housekeeping. It was sweltering in there, so I turned on the air conditioner. The pillows were piled on the couch and had no pillow cases. No big deal, right? So I just call down and ask for pillow cases. Granted, it's 11:30 at night and I have to get up at 7:00am for a class. I still need to shower before bed. But I wait for the pillow cases. Half an hour later, still no pillow cases, so I call down again. They assure me they're on their way. Twenty more minutes pass before a pillow case shows up. So I finally can go take my shower. I find a large wad of tangled hair on my towel. Not my hair. EeK. Finally manage to crawl into bed at almost 1am to find that the noisy air conditioner hasn't cooled down the room and the sheets were rough and scratchy. Didn't sleep much. So, in the end, don't stay here if you need a good night's sleep. If you wanna party in Vegas, you'll probably be okay. Cheers!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Sunny G
RamadaLV, General Manager at Fortune Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

We have recently made significant improvements in our housekeeping department that will correct the issues you had with your stay and look forward to hopefully seeing you on your next trip to Vegas!