“Brilliant!”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Paradise & Harmon
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Stayed at the hard rock for a couple of days and picked this restaurant out of so many. It couldn't have been a better choice. I'm not so hot about "all you can eat" but I have to say that for $25 is the best deal I've seen in my life. The quality is outstanding and the quantity is as large as you can imagine. Next time I am in Las Vegas, this will be a MUST.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Great service and great value. $25 all you can eat tapas. Delicious!

Reviewed May 4, 2012

Johnny Smalls is a great place for AYCE! It's $19.99 with a players card :)
They also have all you can drink sangria for $20/person if you want to eat and drink for cheap then this place is awesome.

I recommend this place to a lot of my bachelor/bachelorette parties because it offers a variety of food served tapa style and they have huge tables in the back so the whole group can sit together.

The atmosphere is very hip and great for a pre-drink or dinner before hitting up Vanity nightclub.

Now for the food and what I suggest:

Tuscan Flat bread
Mac and Cheese sliders
Shorty-My favorite!! (sometimes it's too salty but 90% of the time I order 2 orders and it just melts in your mouth!!)
Caprese
Grilled PB & J
Smalls Balls
Corn Dogs

One disappointing thing is they don't really have any deserts though.

I would call ahead and make a reservation on the weekend since it can get busy but during the week you can just walk up and get seated within a few minutes.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Went there looking for a bite before a show at the HRH. Went for the $24 all you can eat special. Each dish was fantastic! Shout out to a great server too. Really recommend this place. A la carte it would be a bit pricey for what you get but the AYCE special makes it great value.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

poster outside says something about a buffet but there is not one. Menu is strange.. grilled peanut butter and jelly? The 2 of us found no food of interest and went elsewhere.