“Great view over the city”
Review of Moon Nightclub - CLOSED

Moon Nightclub
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great view over Las Vegas. Ability to go outside and enjoy the fresh air. Inside a big room that looks like a dance academy. Not fancy and people are more or less "hanging around". No atmosphere - loud music.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Got guest list so that helped as I know it can be expensive on the main nights but if you do have to pay I believe it also includes rain & ghost entry. I love moon every time I go & the music is fun recent stuff & some old goodies. The roof comes off in hotter seasons so its not stuffy. The smoking area is outside on a terrace that looks out over Vegas 56 floors up. If you want a good drink I would defiantly recommend an adios, it tastes amazing.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I got on a guest list for this night club.. Saw some pictures online and it looked pretty cool. It was just my boyfriend and I on our trip so just the two of us at a nightclub.

Some things that I disliked about the club-
-No place to sit.
-Smoke (Foggers)
-Too crowded

With night clubs I feel that there are some that are meant for singles and others that are meant for everyone. I felt this club was more geared towards singles, so we felt a little out of place. Dance floor wasn't very big, not a lot of room and as stated before there is no where to sit. The view on the patio is pretty cool, except it is so crowded out there that you can't see much without having to push and shove your way through. We only stayed for 15-30 minutes tops. And then walked around the rest of The Palms. The old Playboy Club now called The View in the Palms was a much better spot. (The View and Moon are connected) You can take an elevator to get from one place to the other.

1  Thank Deanna R
Reviewed July 15, 2013

One of the best views in Vegas. The party really doesn't start until 2AM when most people start to arrive. But the out door deck on top of the Palms Hotel provides a spectacular night view of Las Vegas. Drinks are expensive as in any club, so drink a little before you get there.