“Just ok”

KGB Burgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was an OK burger place in Vegas inside Harrahs. If your not a big eater, split one with your companion the are very big. It was extremely distracting to be able to see the cooks and the waitresses flirting around in the kitchen while making the food. I was puzzled by the point of the openness? All and all it was a good experience.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Located in Harrah’s. First, let me just get this out of the way. I take great exception to the name of this place. The KGB was a brutal and ruthless apparatus of the Soviet Union (I mean you wouldn’t name your restaurant ‘Gestapo’ would you?) I am also sure that chef Simon Kerry would have lasted all of two seconds under an actual KGB interrogation giving up his burger recipe before they started beating the devil out of him. All that being said and out of the way. The burgers here are very good! I do recommend this place. I had the All American Burger, it was incredibly well constructed (one of my biggest complaints is burgers that boast a ton of ingredients on the menu, and then show up uneatable because it is a pile of ‘blech’ in between a grease and secret sauce saturated bun.)I say put on your finest Red White and Blue, and stop by. Live it up you are in Las Vegas for cryin’ out loud!

1  Thank Jay A
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Really great burgers. Open late and food served quickly.

Lots of tasty options or build your own.

The restaurant is stuck on the edge of the casino and doesn't have much of an atmosphere, but the food makes up for that.

Burgers are reasonable and are served with fries. We had a Groupon voucher so it was even better value. I would recommend this restaurant as an 'on the go' option, if you are hungry but don't fancy a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hubby loves hamburgers, these were very good, we were seated right away. Fried pickles were very good. Bottle beer $7 way too much

Reviewed November 5, 2013

i went there with my usual expectations after the reviews on here and the food was average, but yes i would eat there again, the burger with lettuce for a bun was a great idea and the food had flavor but i was expecting better from the reviews.. still good enough for me to go back.