“not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of KGB Burgers - CLOSED

KGB Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pannawonica
“not too bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

i went there with my usual expectations after the reviews on here and the food was average, but yes i would eat there again, the burger with lettuce for a bun was a great idea and the food had flavor but i was expecting better from the reviews.. still good enough for me to go back.

• Visited November 2013

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Best Burgers in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went here twice in our 10 day stay loved it the first burger I had was the chedder cheeseburger this was great the cheese was crispy yet juicy Ive no idea how they do it but it was delicious, on our 2nd visit I had the bbq bacon burger and this was the best burger I have ever eaten everything about was exceptional would recomend this place to anyone even if they dont like burgers because this place would change their minds, cant wait to eat here again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank David W
London
“Without a doubt - the best burgers I had in the entire WORLD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I am not from the US, but I visit it a lot and in general I travel to a great amount of destinations worldwide.
As a fan of burgers, I've tried quite a few...
The best burger I ever sunken my teeth in is KGB's!

I also came back to try the double, bacon, avocado... They all were fantastic!
The unique shakes are also a delight...
The meat is so good, it actually feels like a grind up steak in a bun... DELICIOUS!!!

Visited April 2013
Wisconsin
“Just ok, would not go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were disappointed with KGB and wish we would have tried one of the many other burger places around. The service was just ok. The food was fine, but nothing remarkable. It was very loud -louder than any sports bar I've been in - ever.

• Visited October 2013
Buffalo NY
“Biggest burgers in Vegas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Used a groupon $40 for $20 coupon on 2 different nights. Burgers were humongous and on our last night our server surprised my 25 yr old daughter with a d birthday sundae after she over heard me tell someone that her birthday was the previous day!

Never had to wait for a seat!! service was great each night!

Visited October 2013