“Great burgers and...”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Brevard County, FL
“Great burgers and...”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

stopped by here for a quick dinner before a show and was pleasantly surprised by both the quantity and quality. My husband had a southwest burger, which was huge and delicious. I ordered the orchard turkey burger but was told they were out of turkey burgers that evening. I was offered chicken (I chose the grilled) in its place and must say it was outstanding! Both were served with an ample side of fries. Service was fairly quick considering all the diners there and we had no problem getting to the show on time. If you are a burger lover, give this place a try...you won't be disappointed!!

Visited March 2013

Saskatchewan
“Dress up or bad service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Went to try this place out.
Got there asked for a table for 2 ,hostess was kind of snotty.
We were out all day,wearing shorts and t shirts.
Guess we weren't dressed good enough for her as we were seated away from the main dining room.
We looked and saw that there were quite a few tables in the main room. Asked if we could move hostess said no.
Weird how the next couple were seated there.....
There was no line up of people waiting so asked why she said it was full.
At least 6 empty tables.
We decided that they didn't need our business and left.
So dress up at this burger joint....yes a burger joint

San Antonio, Texas
“So worth going into Harrahs for this!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I am not a fan of gambling or even going into Harrah's hotel. Just reminds me of filth and old people, but for a burger at KGB...I will do it. I had their Cheeseburger soup and it was seriously THE best soup I have ever had. Hardy and delectable. I also had the short rib sloppy joe and it was damn good, but just too much food for one person. Would definitely head back here next time I am in Vegas.

Visited October 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Great burgers on the Vegas strip.”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Enjoyed a quick lunch at KGB Burgers during a recent trip to Vegas. Showed up around 12:15 and despite a heavy crowd I was seated and had a drink within 10 minutes. Lots of great looking burger choices on the menu, but finally decided on the Cobb burger as I figured the health benefits of the avocado might overcome the half pound of meat and cheese I was about to eat (lol). Burger arrived shortly and was actually better than expected. Beef was well seasoned and juicy and had a nice flavor, while the bun had enough heft to hold everything together and tasted really good. Only disappointment was the fries-they weren't bad, just kind of plain and didn't measure up to the quality and flavor of the burger.

Also really impressed with quality of service. I was there at peak lunch time, but my server stayed on top of everything and worked hard to get my food and check out quickly when I told him I was trying to catch my flight.

• Visited March 2013
Plainfield, Indiana
“2nd Visit.. Still REALLY GOOD!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Hours are OK, close "early" for Las Vegas (1130pm) but the food never ceases to disappoint. Great food and good vodka offerings. Nice for a quick meal at a reasonable price!

Visited March 2013