“Good place”

KGB Burgers
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My wife and I had dinner in there one evening. It was very busy and somewhat loud, but the burgers are amongst the best I've ever had. My wife had a Veggie Burger and I had the Spicy Stuffed Burger. Both were incerdibly good. The wait staff seemed to be stretched a little thin, but did the minimum to get by. I believe the total for the burgers, one beer and a tip was around $55. I'd eat there again if I happened to be in Harrah's, but I wouldn't go out of my way just for the restaurant.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have eaten here three times now, every time I've been to Vegas. The location in Harrah's is great, I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to get a table. The service has always been prompt and attentive also. The food is just so good! The burgers have actual taste and flavor, it's NOT bland at all, the fries are also very good and the food always comes out hot and fresh. The prices are also very reasonable for the strip. There are just no negatives to this place! I will most likely eat here again when I'm in Vegas next time.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent burgers and great location at Harrah's. Enjoyed the Secret Agent Martini's as well. Service was good. Line-ups form quickly for dinner so go early for fast seating (before 6pm)...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is located in Harrah's and is most certainly worth checking out. The service was slow but the deliciousness of the food made up for that. We shared a hot dog,which was more than enough for 2 people and ordered the short rib waffle fries as an appetizer. We could have lived on those alone. They were wonderful. The portion was huge, they were tasty, a wee bit spicy and just delish! The hot dog was more of a sausage type hot dog rather than a plain old hot dog. All condiments were served on the side and the grilled onions were perfect on the hot dog. All in all, a great experience. Again, the service was rather slow and wait time for the food was rather long, but totally worth the wait.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Small spot in the back of Harrah's was just right for a quick lunch. We split a burger ($2 split charge) and each had plenty to eat with our own plate and fries with shared burger. Service was good and so was the food.