“Biscayne Steak, Sea, Wine the best place to eat in Las Vegas”
Review of Biscayne

Biscayne
Ranked #373 of 4,932 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I have been in Biscayne Steak Sea wine restaurant in Las Vegas At tropica, the food was really good, the service was great, I have been serviced by a food server name Mariam, she was really helpful, she help me with choice of my wine, food she was really really helpful and nice service, I like it next time i would go again there.

There are newer reviews for Biscayne

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were staying in the Tropicana so walked past this restaurant several times and thought it looked nice, if very expensive.

In the end we picked up one of the discount vouchers from a Tix4Tonight stand and thought we'd give it a go.

I'd be wanting a good steak as had been in the US over a week by this point and had not got round to having one!

Thankfully, we chose the right place! We both had steak, I had the New York steak and it was amazing. Definitely one of the tastiest steaks I've ever had, possibly even the best.

The staff were really attentive and certainly knew the food they served! We liked the little extras too like the crab taster served on a spoon, all added to it feeling a bit more special than the average restaurant.

I'd still say it was a little bit overly priced, but it wasn't unusual looking at other similar restaurants in Las Vegas. And with the discount it was definitely worth it.

1  Thank adamcobb
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Steak, Sea and Wine at its best. Pricier than the other restaurants in the Trop but worth it. Always busy so advance booking would be a good idea.

2  Thank CMB2014Mi
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had dinner here while staying at the Tropicana. The food is quite expensive but very tasty. Service was excellent. My husband enjoyed his steak and I had the tomato bisque. The atmosphere is lovely.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had an excellent meal here and the service was fantastic. Great steaks and very tasty bread. Wish we would have gotten a coupon from tix 4 tonight to help with the cost, but still a great meal and we would definitely go back again.

1  Thank scooterbunny