“Fantastic and great presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Biscayne

Biscayne
Ranked #330 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
“Fantastic and great presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good food, unusualy dishes and great presentation and great atmosphere. We ate with a large group and they managed easily.

Visited November 2012
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Thank you for your review and I am happy to hear you and your group had a great dining experience. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Sacramento, California
“Wonderful food - service was okay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

The food was wonderful - the best filet mignon I've ever had. I would rate this all star except our waiter was just so-so. He was friendly enough but we spent $150 on dinner and I expected better then perfunctory. The busboy was friendlier. I suspect our casual attire (we'd spent the day sightseeing) maybe contributed to his belief that we weren't worthy of better service. Over all though, the food was great and the other staff members were lovely.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your review and I am thrilled the food exceeded your expectations. I do apologize over the challenges with the service. I hope you consider this an isolated incident and not our intended levels of service. Regardless of how you dress, we believe each guest should be treated like royalty! -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Sylvania, Ohio
“Was expecting more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Ate here on our last night in Vegas. My wife and I both ordered the New York Steak done medium. Mine was more medium rare than medium and my wife's varied from medium rare to rare. She ate most of the steak and a gentleman (not our waitress) came by to take the plate. He asked how the steak was and I pointed out the piece that was left on the plate wasn't medium as ordered. He said "yes it looks rare " and took the plate. My steak was tender but had no taste. I will say the Lobster bisque I ordered was excellent. I was really looking forward to eating here and having a tasty steak but was disappointed. Will not repeat.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
I apologize we did not meet all your expectations. Please be sure to always let us know if your meal is not perfect, we can always make it right as a rush. You should never have to eat a meal that isn't perfect. I would love to make this up to you on your next visit. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
West Virginia
“Excellent place for seafood!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

This was my second visit to biscayne, and I'm just as pleased this time as I was the last. The shrimp scampi is fantastic. The atmosphere is wonderful, very peaceful - a nice change of pace from other Vegas restaurants. There is almost always a tix 4 tonight available for 50% off main dishes. This makes the restaurant an even bigger value. However, it's well worth full price. Try it, you won't be sorry.

1 Thank lolasayshola
Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Henlow, United Kingdom
“A lovely meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We found this restaurant by chance browsing through our virgin holidays brochure and after looking at the reviews on here decided to book a table. We were so glad we did! Its located in the tropicana hotel and was very easy to find.
The waiter was very friendly, professional and even had a joke or 2 with us.
We both chose steaks and both were cooked to perfection. Mine was well done and my husbands was medium-rare.
We were both going to order mash potato to go with the meals and the waiter was very honest and said one would be enough for us to save buying 2. We were glad he told us as we couldnt finish the one that was served.
Its certainly not the cheapest place you could choose to eat but its so worth the money.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank NouNou8785
Thank you for your feedback and for giving us a chance to earn your business. I am glad you had a great meal and service that matched. -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Been to Biscayne? Share your experiences!