“Excellent place for a romantic night!”
Review of Biscayne

Biscayne
Ranked #328 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Tropicana
Description: Las Vegas Restaurant with a South Beach FlairBiscayne reinterprets the classic Las Vegas Steakhouse with an innovative island flair. At Biscayne, you'll find premium cuts of steak and Safe Harbor certified fresh fish, prepared and presented with a fresh, new twist. Our menu incorporates island ingredients that bring a taste of the tropics to beloved specialties from the land and sea.Join us at this unique Las Vegas Restaurant and discover a premier destination for people watching just steps from the Las Vegas Strip. Make a Reservation Today!For a limited time only, enjoy a 4-Course Tasting Menu & Wine Pairing for just $39.99 per person with your Trop Plus Players Club Membership!
bakersfield, ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place for a romantic night!”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

We went to this restaurant on a Friday night for our first wedding anniversary. The atmosphere was so nice. It was dim, but you could still easily see each other. They had tables and booths. We ordered the crab crakes and they were incredible! I ordered the pomegranate lemonade, very delish! For dinner we ordered they surf and turf. The steak was cooked to perfection and came with 3 different sauces to complement it. In all honesty the steak didn't even need sauce. The dish even came with sides of mashed potatoes and steamed squash. The lobster was so good as well.
After our meal they brought us a chocolate dessert with Carmel ice cream for our anniversary. It was so nice and delicious. Our waiter was such a nice guy.
Overall our experience was top notch. I plan on recommending this place to my friends.

TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Biscayne, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thank you for your review and happy 1st anniversary! I am glad you had such a great dining experience and on your next visit I highly recommend the eggplant tacos for a starter. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Mesquite, Texas
“yum yum”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Wait staff was great, and the best ribeye I have had in a long time

Visited October 2011
Castlegar, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

My girlfriend and I decided to go out for a nice dinner and show since our husbands were off to a concert. While we were purchasing out show tickets at Tickets 4 Tonight the seller suggested a nice dinner at the Biscayne. We paid $3.00 to get 50% off our entrees and Tickets 4 Tonight also made the reservation. I ordered the Salmon and my friend ordered a steak. Both dishes were fabulous and great value.The next time we come to Vegas I would love to come back for a nice dinner with my husband.

• Visited October 2011
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a great dining experience at a great price as well! Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Ridgetown, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Amazing food and service, very glad we took the time to eat there. Our steaks were done to perfection as we wanted it and paired perfectly with the right wines. Prices are very competitive for that type of restaurant but expect high quality food and service. Highly recommend!

Visited September 2011
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a dining experience that exceeded your expectations. Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com
Edinburgh
“Really good”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was very good, the service was excellent and the atmosphere was pleasant. Also enjoyed the pomegranate lemonade cocktail!

Would recommend.

• Visited October 2011
Thank you for your review. The pomegranate lemonade goes great with the eggplant tacos! Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com