“good show, but pricey for what you get”
Review of Blue Man Group

Ranked #34 of 226 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
Avondale, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“good show, but pricey for what you get”
Reviewed October 25, 2004

The show was really good, very cool. We had front row/center seats...seriously...so it was pretty loud, AND MESSY, but super fun. My hubby always wanted to see the show,b ut he agreed afterwards that it wasn't worth the ticket prices. Afterwards we got pics with the Blue Men which was cool. All in all it was good but for $160 for 2 people, I honestly would have much rather seen a play or something with more substance. This was more like going to a drum/percussion event. I did buy the CD afterwards for our 3 sons, they love it.

3 Thank girleegirl71

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Scottsville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“We really enjoyed Blue Man”
Reviewed October 23, 2004

We really enjoyed Blue Man. It was very entertaining. We saw 3 shows while we were in town and enjoyed all of them equally. This is well worth whatever the tickets cost you... And, incidentally, there are no CHEAP tickets. It is best just to get them in advance from the Luxor, where the show is.

3 Thank Cara
Greenville, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best show I have ever seen!”
Reviewed October 17, 2004

I am shocked to see some of the negative reviews here. I was truly blown away by the BMG and just can't understand how someone wouldn't have the time of their life at one of the shows.

We laughed so hard we were crying when we left. I highly recommend this show.

2 Thank Tom_Steele
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love Love Love”
Reviewed October 17, 2004

I just got home from a Blue Man Group show in Vegas and it was amazing. If you have not had the chance to see them, you definitely should. I can not even begin to descrie the show because words would hardly do it justice. It was incredible and I definitely suggest it to anyone.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Show!”
Reviewed October 15, 2004

Although I had heard about the Blue Man Group, I wasn't sure I wanted to go see them. I thought they were just a "techno" music group. But it was convenient to see them since we were staying at the Luxor anyway so we decided to give them a try. The show was GREAT! It was a very fun and entertaining experience. Interesting music mixed with humor - all without any talking (except for audience participation). It's a very visual experience but there are no bad seats to see the show, although if you can, get a seat in the middle sections or any lower section. Unless you are a total stiff, you will love this show!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member