“surprise surprise”

Ranked #34 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went to go see my boyfriend for the weekend he surprised me with a night out to see BLUE MAN! I had the time of my life sat front row. I literally had tears streaming down my face because of all the laughing I was doing. I would do it over again anytime.

There are newer reviews for Blue Man Group

Reviewed November 17, 2013

First up we didnt pay full price hit up tix for tonite for cheap tickets.. That been said it was bloody fantastic, we loved it start to end would see it again no probs.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I COULD NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS SHOW! Just when you thought it could not get any better, it did! Tickets are about 100$ each. It is well worth it... I would pay 200$ to go and see it. Very impressed. They only bad thing I can say is that the drums are a tad loud. and I wish I would have gotten seats a bit closer. I sat on the back row, I could see every thing, but would have loved to be in the middle of all of it~ I can not say enough good things about this show. All I can say is it is a must see if you go to Vegas! ( we love si-fi and music)

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

My partner and found the show quite slow and boring while another person in our party thought the show was great. The last 15min was quite good with the drumming etc which I expected the whole show to be like after the ticket seller described the show as a 'rock concert'. I found I didn't really like the parts with audience participation /mime, which sadly made up most of the show. I signed up to the M card and got really good discounts on the tickets and this show and some others, well worth the 5 min taken to sign up.

1  Thank Philippa D
Reviewed November 17, 2013

After being recommended the show by a friend who saw a Blue Man show in Florida, my girlfriend and I spent $263 on a pair of tickets to go and see the Blue Man Group at the Monte Carlo, Las Vegas. We purchased a combo deal, which included a pre-show meal, of which was very nice to be fair.

After approx 40 minutes of the show, we couldn't take any more. It was the most unfunny, cringeworthy, unentertaining and pointless show we have ever seen. I find it incredible and mystifying that such a show is able to change the prices it does, and regularly sell out.

As we left the show, we were not surprised to find others complaining outside who had also left midway through. Unsurprisingly the box office manager was nowhere around to voice our complaints to. By the reaction of the few staff available, our complaints were not the first to be made.

Intent on gaining some form of refund, as we had paid a significant amount of money to be entertained, of which we certainly weren't, we took time out of holiday the next day to find the box office manager. Again, nowhere to be found. Upon returning to the UK the next day, we were finally able to contact the box office manager, Carol, via telephone who agreed to refund us 50% of the amount we paid for the tickets. All we had to do we were told was to contact Expedia, of whom we had made the booking through, and it would be processed as a note had been put on our account.

We have since had several discussions with Expedia, who claim to have no knowledge of our booking. Further attempts to contact both The Blue Man Group, as well as the Tropicana box office where we booked have failed to recover the agreed refund.

A very disappointing end to an amazing holiday.

3  Thank AGarford

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!