“Crazy magical”

Ranked #62 of 228 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is indeed a very creative performance and a very interactive one. Loud music, interesting shows, guaranteed fun!

Write a ReviewReviews (4,162)
All reviews
in 513 reviews
"comedy"
in 296 reviews

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just about dozed off in the first 15 minutes. My friend wanted to leave but I thought we should stay since we paid $98 each to see the stupid show. Half way through the show they had technical difficulties for about ten minutes. Ended up walking out before it was over and so did a few other people. Not worth the money. Go see a cirque de soleil show instead!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

While I didn't go to the actual show, my husband and I went to the free pre-show which goes around the casino floor about an hour or 45 minutes before the show (it was listed in some free coupon handout we got). If you're on the fence about the show, you should probably just go to this free 10-15 minute experience and call it good.

They have wax figures of the 3 Blue Men you can pose with on the far side of the hotel lobby, so if you need to see a Blue Man figure you can do that too. Someone said that they bring them out nightly.

The parade has a rolling thing with a person inside of it that functioned like a drum (someone walked next to it), 3 walking drummers (NOT dressed like the blue men), a person walking with a huge stick figure, a and small electric car that pulls a trailer with a guitarist and some other people. There are lots of associated neon lights that change colors.

We stood by the end of the Monte Carlo reception desk near where the building connects with the mall and had a great view, especially since the parade stopped right in front of us to play for a while with their backs to the huge Blue Man Group wall/poster. We enjoyed the music, so we followed them through the casino with a bunch of other people and stood around while they stopped and played again in front of the doors. I recommend this side trip if you have time. I didn't see the show, so I can't speak to that issue.

1  Thank Newlywed952010
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had never been interested in the Blue Man Group before but we heard good things so booked it, we had no idea what it was about but we were really pleased we went to see this it is was really entertaining and fun. We could not stop laughing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just boring! This is great if you have kids they would love it! We have been to see La Reve, KA, Penne and Teller, Peep show and loads more and this was one of our favourites. Yes some parts may have been silly but overall was a great show.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We have heard so many good things about this show. I was so excited to see it so it didn't bother me to pay 125 dollars per ticket. OMG, what a disappointment. We feel robed and I truly would like to get my money back. What a stupid show! We wanted to leave 20 minutes after the show started but decided to stay. It was a big waste of our time and our money. We couldn't believe that people were actually entertained by this. Was everybody blinded because it is a Vegas?! Playing with the twinkies for 20 minutes was supposed to be funny? And the finale and the bunch of toilet paper all over the audience???? Really? The only thing those people have talent for is that they know how to rob people. Good job on that one. Never again.

3  Thank Overseas_Kitchen

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!