“Fantastic Imagery and Originality”
Review of Blue Man Group

Blue Man Group
Ranked #58 of 179 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: An imaginative stage show that combines percussion-driven music, flashy special effects and instruments made from plastic piping into a visual extravaganza.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Really clever visual and Sound design, very enthralling for adults and children. Great audience participation and interaction. Thoroughly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,284)
All reviews
in 519 reviews
"streamers"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Was my first time at a Blue Man Group and definitely was fun for all. A bit of magic, comedy, high energy fun. I was told it was a new show and had the crowd all riled up, including us too. Was a nice change of pace from acrobatic shows of Vegas. Recommend to all.

1  Thank AmericanAbroadAMS
Reviewed January 18, 2013

- I had seen the signs but had no idea what to expect. Very funny, a really good show for the whole family. Not many shows actually encourage video recording, but BMG announces when you can do so.

- The only drawback to the entire thing was the ticket price. It just seemed a bit steep for what feels very much like a family show. But I would still recommend seeing this show.

1  Thank 6onald
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Me and my husband went to BMG on Dec. 31, 2012 at Monte Carlo. At a cost of $100 per adult ticket, I was expecting to be entertained. Unfortunately, it was very underwhelming and quite honestly, BORING. The workers at the show kept telling me to be prepared to have some fun. There is nothing about the show that is fun, unless you are in elementary school, maybe. Elementary is a very good word to describe the show, the music, the paint, the big floating balls that drop from the ceiling at the end of the show so that grown adults can play with them. I paid for this? The music wasn't good, the performance wasn't good and I left feeling so disappointed that I had spent my well-earned money on this show.

3  Thank starmarie93
See more reviews
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went to this show a couple of weeks ago. Our kids wanted to see it They had seen the show in Orlando a few years back. The advertisement said that the show is all new and when we asked about it, we were told that it is all new. Well it is not that different at all. If you have seen the show once, you are not going to be surprised at all. We like the Blue Man group, but walked out at the end a little disappointed since the tickets are $90+ each. and that was a balcony seat.

Been to Blue Man Group? Share your experiences!