“Endulged in Relaxation!”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #8 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband did some research and found that this place had great reviews. This was the best massage I ever had! I have to recommend the hot stone massage, the warmth from the stones was so relaxing, it almost put me to sleep. Thank you Rochell, I will make sure to come back as soon as we are back in Vegas!

3  Thank Stacey S

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Very easy joint to get to we drove up w tropicana ave., and it's just there on the right past the flyover. Look out for the small "sola salon "sign on the road. Put it this way I would rather pay for this rather than booze,gamble, smoke joints or check out the Pros down the strip! Yes call me boring but at least I don't wake up with a massive headache

2  Thank alan5231
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Rochell is fantastic! Me and my husband always get a massage from her every time we are in Vegas. I don't get massages here in San Diego because I just don't feel like they really take there time as rochell does! My husband and I always get the couples 95 deep tissue massage with the hot stones. I usually don't fall asleep but with Rochell I fall asleep after 2 min. I usually get one of her staff members but the last time I actually was able to try Rochell (My husband usually gets Rochell) but she really knows what areas need extra work. Rochell is a wonderful person, and I love going to Boracay Massage. Sometimes I wish I lived in Vegas just so I can get massages from Rochell.

2  Thank Christine I
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I go to Las Vegas every September to celebrate our anniversary. This year I decided to make sure to get a massage since after a few days I always seem to have a lot of shoulder tension (thanks to the slot machines) and I also fight migraines.

I decided to go to Boracay Massage because of all the positive feedback I read on this site...and let me assure you it was the truth! Rochell is not only a wonderful masseuse, but she is equally a kind spirit who does everything she can to make your experience peaceful and calm. You are totally comfortable from the minute she welcomes you until the time you walk out the door. She has a special gift of making even strangers feel like she cares about them.

I will make this a visit each and every time I visit Las Vegas. Thank you, Rochell, for the best massage I have ever had!

Mary Beth
Michigan

2  Thank marybethb1
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Rochell is fantastic. Went in for a 90 minute deep tissue massage, my shoulders were hurting from a cross country motorcycle ride. Rochell is the first therapist that I've ever had to ask to ease up. I can honestly say that it was the best massage I've ever had. While you're in Vegas, make the effort and take the time to drive out to see her. You'll be glad you did.