“Fantastic massage!!!!”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #7 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was an excellent deep tissue massage. I had recently sprained my back and have been very sore. But one 90 minute session with Rochelle was sooo helpful!!!! It really worked out my sore muscles, and the hot stone massage that she did was so relaxing and really worked out my aches and pains. I felt so much relief just after one session. I wish I lived in Vegas so I could visit her each week. If you are in Vegas this is a must!!!

1  Thank Amber O
There are newer reviews for Boracay Massage

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Rochell gives an outstanding, professional, super-relaxing massage. I indulged on my birthday, with a 90-minute deep tissue massage with hot rocks and a peppermint foot scrub. It was terrific! Thanks, Rochell!

1  Thank Valerie V
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My fiancee and I came to Boracay over the July 4th weekend. We are from Miami and get massages once a week from big hotels centered around health, that recruit the best masseuses from the world. I surprised my fiancee with this massage. At first he was skeptical. The second his massage started he immediately started thanking me and the massuese saying it was the best massage he's ever gotten. Definitely will go back again.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Wonderful couples massage over the Independence Day long weekend. Rochelle and her partner were professional and capable. Great experience.

Reminder that this is a pretty good distance (15-20 min) off of the strip and the taxi ride is ~$30, be sure to factor that into your overall cost. (Still much cheaper, AND BETTER, than a massage on the strip).

1  Thank Travis C
Reviewed July 3, 2013

After finding this on TripAdvisor, I scheduled a deep tissue massage. Being overdue for a session, I knew there were a lot of areas to work on. Rochelle is professional and skilled and met my expectations. Don't waste your money on the feel-good massages at the big resorts. They have no lasting benefit. Schedule a session w/ Rochelle and it will truly be massage THERAPY!