“Awesome experience”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #6 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I had a valentines day
Couples massage booked for 2/16/12 and showed up
Rochelle was very friendly and for my first
Time having a professional massage
Was amazing Rochelle was great
And was perfect with pressure
Very calming and relaxing

1 Thank Jeep696

Tonganoxie, Kansas, United States
“Great experience!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I went for the couple's massage. We really enjoyed the great service and reasonable prices! It was well worth the 10-15 minute drive off of the Strip, and the prices were much more reasonable that the casino/resort spa prices. It was a very relaxing experience! I would highly recommend it!

Visited February 2013
Winnipeg
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great massage, very friendly service”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I went for the couples massage, with hot stone therapy and a foot scrub. Rochell and her male partner were both very friendly, and were very happy with our massages. It was my first massage, and I would definitely go back. It was a ways off the Strip, but it was easy to get there by car. I believe that you could also take a bus fairly easily from the Strip. The price was very reasonable when compared to what you would pay at a resort spa.

Visited February 2013
Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Horrible experience”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We booked a couples massage a week prior to our trip because of the reviews on trip advisor.
We provided our credit card to hold the reservation.
When we arrived 15 minutes early, we watched a truck with the borocay massage logo drive away. We waited outside the closet sized, locked and dark office until our appointment time. No one showed up.
We then called and spoke with the owner and told us that we were there earlier and cancelled... what?
She confused us with someone else. We then expected that she would come back and provide us with the service we reserved, but no, she made other plans and wanted us to reschedule.

If you book with her, don't expect her to be there.

7 Thank rolandtgs
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Wonderful first-time massage experience”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I was really pleased to have my first massage experience with Boracay Massage. My best friend surprised me with the hot rock couples package as a birthday gift, and it was a great way to de-stress! Rochell Campo and Max established and maintained a calming and soothing environment throughout the session. The venue of Boracay Massage is comfortable and relaxing with the calming sounds of meditation music and trickling water. I appreciated the variety in choice of aromatherapy oils used during the massage and I really enjoyed the smooth hot stones that were used, as well. It was also great that they were able to focus on specific areas as requested (i.e. my friend requested extra attention to his wrists since he works long hours on the computer). Boracay Massage was the perfect massage experience, and I look forward to coming back as well as recommending it to my friends and family!

Visited December 2012