“Best ever went back for seconds!”
Review of Boracay Massage

Boracay Massage
Ranked #6 of 143 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Massage in Las Vegas for Couples massage, Deep tissue, Swedish massage, Hot stone therapy, Aromatherapy, Body Scrub and other wellness therapies. Conveniently located 15 minutes from Las Vegas Strip. Affordable services, relaxing ambiance, and professional therapist.
Loxahatchee, Florida
“Best ever went back for seconds!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Not your typical spa setting but if you truly need to relax & release stress this is the place! We did the couples 90 min package. We can't stop raving about Borcay! If they were local to me I'd go once a week.

Visited December 2012

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend surprised me with a couples massage this past weekend in Vegas. I will admit I was a little skeptical when we pulled up to a strip mall away from the main strip. However, we drove and had our own car so the distance wasn't an issue. Once we were inside the tiny space that is Boracay Massage, both Rochelle and Max (i think that was his name) began their magic we were transported to a place of sheer relaxation! Both masseuses were professional and had hands of magic. The 90 minute Swedish therapeutic hot stone massage blew our expectations. The drive is worth it to get away from the inflated prices at the resorts and I bet the service is much better. My boyfriend and I have confirmed we will be back every time we visit Vegas. Disclosure: If you are looking for a fancy posh spa with all the works this isn't for you, but if you want a phenomenal massage in a professional atmosphere Boracay is for you!

Sunbury, Pennsylvania, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Aaahhhh.....”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband and I did a couples massage on our last visit to Las Vegas. Based on the reviews from other TripAdvisor members, I decided to give this place a try. I wasn't sure about the decision after walking into the building (lots of small salon spaces), but we were both pleasantly surprised. This being my first massage, Rochelle went out of her way to make sure that I felt comfortable the entire time. We also opted for hot stone massage, which was absolutely phenomenal. My husband (who has had massages in the past) commented that this was the most thorough massage he's ever had. This place is out of the way, but DEFINITELY worth the trip!

Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Best gamble in Vegas”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Heard about a great place to do a couples massage from tripadvisor. I am not a massage or a review kinda guy but my wife enjoys them so I went along for marital harmony. I will be the first to say that this was my 2nd massage ever and WOW!!!! Now I get it. My wife also raved about her therapist. She has had MANY massages and said this was the best one ever. SALAMAT Rochel for the best experience a newbie could have.Will definitely be back next time in Las Vegas.

Huntsville, AL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was surprised initially that a massage was amongst the top ten attractions in Las Vegas, but after experiencing the Boracay couples massage I now know why. I have had massages in Japan, China, Turkey, but the Boracay in Las Vegas is absolutely the best. We had the deep tissue and hot stone massage. It was great. Leave some extra time since the location is about a 20 minute cab ride from the Las Vegas strip and it can take a while for the return taxi to arrive.