9,879 results
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club amazing hotel mini bar other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is very convenient, in the middle of the Strip.
It is modern, clean, well appointed.
Rooms are large and comfortable. There is a huge choice of dining for every price and taste.
Whoever said that you can't get breakfast before 8 AM just wasn't looking.
Pool and fitness facilities were excellent.
I do agree that not having coffee not available in the room is a drawback. The prices at the minibar are no different than any other place, I never waste my money on it.
Overall, when I return to Vegas, I will stay here.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The rooms were lovely and I can't fault them. Views incredible especially overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Luxurious and beds excitement comfortable (other than the decoration featured large images of naked women, and no men which was all unnecessary and a bit sexist) but I wouldn't return. Firstly, for a 5 star hotel you would expect a coffee machine or kettle in the room. It took two days to get one and I had to pay 16 dollars for a kettle and two cups! Don't touch the mini bar. 8 dollars for a small bottle of water. There was nowhere to get breakfast or even a cup of coffee before 8am. The restaurants on offer are highly expensive for the quality of the food and drink. The queues for food in the morning were totally unacceptable. The queue to check in or out was even worse. The process is protracted and clunky and even if you have a room booked they try to hard sell other rooms and suites.
The hotel itself is basically a loud thoroughfare with no quieter bars as most are on the gambling floor. People are allowed to smoke on the floor (as they are in all the casinos) which is pretty horrible.

The spa and gym was good and the Pool District at the Chelsea was quite nice. Relaxing but quite busy unless you go early. Drinks very expensive!

In all it just felt like it wasn't relaxing. The tipping culture and authorisation of credit cards/sacrificing your first born child and the fact Vegas is designed to wring every last penny out of you makes it a pretty exhausting and impersonal experience. I would stay in a smaller or more personal hotel, and not directly on the strip.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tourist709929
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this hotel last weekend and I must say I was impressed! This hotel is trendy, very lively and centrally located. The customer service was excellent everywhere we went. Upon check in(with Christopher) they upgraded us to the 1bdrm but unfortunately all they had available was the south side of the strip (no fountain view ☹️). I was disappointed because we were getting married the next day an wanted to have the romantic ambiance of chilling out watching the fountains ⛲️ with Vegas lights. Nonetheless our view was still awesome ( south is facing Mandalay Bay so it’s more quiet). Room was super clean, huge for 2ppl. Next day I called guest services to see if they would be able to move us to a fountain room and it was soooo simple, I explained what we wanted to Michael, he put me on hold and by the time he came back he said our key cards had been changed to our request! That made the rest of our vacation!
The casino was great, huge selection of themed slots . We ate brunch at their buffet, it was good not great! The eggslut was good, different. Must have drinks at the chandelier.
Only con would be the lagging WiFi. But even that wasn’t a major issue. Will definitely stay again!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed in a basic room and a suite. The rooms here are very nice and artsy. Right when you walk into the hotel it catches you’re eye. The lobby is very unique and the chandelier bar is great as well. Rooms are on the more expensive side, but it’s worth the experience. They have lots of great places to eat, from cheaper things to fine dining you can find it here. Definitely a lively atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've gone to Vegas for 18 years in a row, and the Cosmo is one of the 2 prettiest hotels in Vegas. The inside of the hotel is unique and gorgeous, and the use of glass and light is amazing. The hotel rooms are cool, because you have a nice L-shaped couched with a huge TV, and a half-wall that separates it from the bed. It's a perfect setting to watch TV, especially a sporting event. And most of the rooms have balconies, which is almost impossible to find in Vegas, and being on the balcony and overlooking the Bellagio fountains is awesome! The Casino is on the smaller side, which makes it more intimate, and easier to find your friends. Their is great casual dining at the Block 16 foodhall, and plenty of high-end restaurants to pick from. The Cosmo is a must try if you are heading to Vegas.