TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,039 results
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club amazing hotel mini bar other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When checking in the front desk was all about selling up-grades. Very annoying!

I HAD BEEN DISCRIMINATED AS A WOMEN, AS AN AFRICAN- AMERICAN BUT NEVER AS AN OLD PERSON!!!!!!

I’m 62 but don’t think I look it. If you were not a man, a 20-30 year old you done get service at the pool. I will never stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Jean S
Shu-VaiL, CoStar at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Jean S,

Thanks for sharing. We strive to provide each guest with a luxurious experience, regardless of background, and we sincerely regret to learn we fell short this time. This is feedback we take very seriously and we would appreciate the opportunity to learn more. If you'd be willing, a member of our Guest Services team can be reached at gssinquiries@cosmopolitanlasvegas.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at the Cosmopolitan. It is a bit pricey compared to some of the other 4 and 5 star hotels on the strip. We felt that the balcony was worth the price difference. We were upgraded from a studio with balcony to a one bedroom with balcony. The associate who checked us in also gave us a room near the elevator for the section of the garage where we parked our car. It would have been quite a long walk back to our car otherwise, so we were appreciative. The suite was beautiful, but the balcony was even better. I did not initially reserve a strip/fountain view, and there were none available when we checked in. Still, he gave us a room with a partial stip view which we thoroughly enjoyed. All in all, a great experience.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Business stay for convention - aside from the creepy “Meet Rose” text my wife got when I checked in, the hotel is comfortable. For whatever reason the hotel texted the back-up “home” number on my Marriott account and not my primary “cell” number.

PROs
- clean, spacious room (pictures attached)
- comfortable bed
- dark room

CONs
- zero perks for Elite members
— no lounge
— no breakfast or snacks to replace no lounge
- “Meet Rose” creepy text

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 150hotelnightsayear
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a conference in September. The main hotel, is clean and fresh. Check in was easy and front desk service good.

Room is so nice and roomy. Stayed in Chelsea tower, 25 floor, room 2553. I loved how much space there was in the main room, the closet and the bathroom. Highly recommend this hotel.

what can i say......... 11/10 in absolutely everything
prob best hotel in america.
my wife and i spent 4 nights in a mid range room, simply superb.
from check in to check out, outstanding quality of food and beverages catering for absolutely everyone. staff could not be more helpfull. 5 star !!!!!