9,784 results
All reviews wicked spoon chandelier bar fountain view secret pizza terrace suite chelsea tower boulevard pool japanese soaking tub city room china poblano day club amazing hotel mini bar other hotels younger crowd an upgrade favorite hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2015

I have stayed at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas numerous times and I have to say that the quality in service has definitely gone down. Upon check-in, our room was not yet ready which was fine. The front desk agent gave us our room keys and that we would receive a text message when the room was ready. When we went to our assigned room, the key would not work. We had all our baggage and things with us and had to walk all the way back to the front desk where we had to stand in line all over again. It was such an inconvenience. No apologies whatsoever from the front desk agent, just saying it has been happening a lot. Ok thanks, buddy (sarcastic tone). Another issue we had is that the shower handle came off and hit my leg. You would think that they would properly check all the amenities in the room before letting a guest check in to it. Luckily, it did not fall on my feet or I would have broken a toe. I called guest services to inform them of the situation and they said that maintenance would be coming up to fix it. Again, no apologies or concern for my well-being. It was cold water running so I could not take a shower. I called again because we needed to leave and I wanted to take a decent warm shower. The person who answered the phone was so rude and said that they already know and the maintenance guy was coming. I think her name was Anna. She was acting like they are doing us a favor by fixing the faucet handle and should just keep waiting. The whole situation was an inconvenience to us. The least she could do was be nice about it. And lastly, at check-out, the front desk agent was not courteous at all and quite dismissive when we had questions about our charges. Also, she did not ask us if we enjoyed our stay. If she did, the answer would have been no we did not. Don’t get me wrong, there are good points about staying in this hotel, the room was spacious and clean and the balcony view had an awesome view of the strip. But I have to say considering they are in the hospitality industry and expectations in customer service are higher, they definitely missed the mark.

5  Thank KennethBry1
Reviewed August 23, 2015

The Cosmopolitan has a great location sitting right on the strip. There are no moving sidewalks or long entries into the resort; you walk right in and out to the strip. Our room in the East Tower was on the 63rd floor with a great view over the Bellagio fountains. We were higher than the Eiffel Tower. Higher than the High Roller. Great balcony to see it all, but the furniture on the balcony is a little sparse.

The one bedroom suite had plenty of space for a couple to get ready for the evening. We loved all of the details in the room. From the wall paper in the washroom and closet to the lighting and books, the resort's contemporary art feel even shows in the details. Bring a bottle of booze so you have a reason to hang in your room or on the balcony before heading out for the night.

There are plenty of places to eat at the Cosmo, and they are all pretty tasty. Tapas. Noodles. Tacos. Greek. Italian. Steak. Burgers. Secret pizza. They're not junk restaurants either. If you want junk food, walk across the street to PH and the "Miracle Mile."

Finally, we really liked not walking through the casino floor to get to the pools. You get to enjoy the art on the 2nd or 3rd floors while walking from the East Tower to the Bamboo Pool. We found the Bamboo pool to be more our style. It was pretty relaxing and not too crowded. We're not big gamers and found the Cosmo to have a lot going for it without gaming.

Room tip: A balcony with a fountain view is well worth it.
1  Thank deadmeatAD
Reviewed August 23, 2015

When this place first opened it was dirty and they definitely had to work out some kinks. Gorgeous lobby. Maid service isnt that great. Ask for upgrades and most of the time they will oblige. Food is expensive but that is any hotel in Vegas. :)

Date of stay: February 2015
4  Thank Joseph_Isaacs
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We stay in this hotel ++++++AAAAA
ROOMS MAGNIFICENT
The lounge bar I think call the Q or something
The Bartender JOAQUIN Rico excellent Service great drink and Superb costumer Service I will return to the cosmopolitan hotel just because he work there
He deserve a raised or something

thank you for giving us a great time and service
all the four days that we stay at the hotel I went to visit him
he make my wife and me top notch costumers love this place thank you so much

3  Thank TapasPapaFrita2
Reviewed August 22, 2015

I just recently returned form the Cosmopolitan and we had the best experience possible. From checking in at 11 and having my room available without a upcharge to the view from the balcony. All amazing. It's Vegas so it is going to be expensive. There are not many places you can find on the Strip that don't upcharge for everything. The view was worth way more than they charge. The room was huge and loved the bathroom. The shower was the largest I have ever seen. The hotel was so close to the center of everything. We really enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank houn928