“Great Service!”

Presidential Limousine
Ranked #2 of 39 Transportation in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 23, 2013

For our very first trip to Las Vegas, my best friend and I decided to hire a car. After researching websites, we chose Presidential Limo for their reasonable price and because they had the option of an Escalade for hire. Our driver was waiting for us at baggage claim when we landed and stopped at the 'Welcome' sign before taking us to New York New York where we were staying for 10 days. At the end of our trip, we received a confirmation email that informed us of when our driver would be arriving to pick us up. The service to the airport was most appreciated since we were dropped off exactly where we needed to be, without any confusion. Thank you to Presidential for great service, friendly drivers and a smooth, painless arrival and departure from Las Vegas. We will definately recommend this company and plan to us them again on our next trip to Sin City!

3  Thank kdor07
Write a ReviewReviews (2,646)
All reviews
"bottle of champagne"
in 80 reviews
"baggage carousel"
in 39 reviews
"return trip to the airport"
in 38 reviews
"strip tour"
in 44 reviews
"great driver"
in 34 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 32 reviews
"these guys"
in 76 reviews
"vegas trip"
in 48 reviews
"sedan"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Not good enough really. Driver late; had been a surprise but when I had to keep stalling to leave airport I had to explain why. Long walk to the limo too. No option of how we wanted to get to the strip to make the most of our hour. Interior clean and champagne and water on offer. Driver was polite and friendly but feel this was a botched job overall. There were plenty of other limo drivers waiting with their signs so I'm not sure what happened.

2  Thank Antony T
Reviewed July 17, 2013

On our most recent trip to Las Vegas, we decided to take my elderly mother. (She's a gambling maniac, that one!) I also wanted to show her the strip at night and the "Welcome to Vegas" sign and the Bellagio Fountain show. I can't believe that my husband and I have been coming to Vegas for 20 years and had never seen either the sign or the fountains at night. It was about time!
Because we fly in and don't rent a car, I researched tours of the strip at night. They exist, but they take between 3-4 hours and you have to take a taxi to wherever it is that they leave from. This sounded like too much time and too much walking for my mom. Then I got the brilliant idea of renting a limo and having them take us wherever we wanted to go.
I called Presidential Limo based on the reviews here and I was not disappointed. The limo came to the front door of The Mirage where we were staying. We told our driver, Corey, that we wanted to drive down the strip and then head to the Vegas sign. What a hoot! Limos and taxis and private cars share a small parking lot and people are all in a good mood as they get their photos taken at one of the most iconic signs in the world. Then Corey drove into the circular driveway of the Bellagio and let us get out just a few feet from where the fountains were visible. We totally enjoyed the short show, took some photos and then climbed back into our limo. On the way back to the Mirage, we had Corey take us to a Walgreens where we stocked up on snacks and beverages to leave in our rooms.
Then back to the front door of the Mirage we went. All in all, we were gone a little less than one and a half hours. The cost was $120.00. Well worth it to us to be able to create a tour of exactly what WE wanted to do and to have it stop and start at our hotel at the exact time we wanted it to. Highly recommend this idea and this company as well!

1  Thank cathyinbothell
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

First off let me say Ty is AWESOME!! He was very patient with us because one of my friends flight was delayed. He was trying to track her flight down and was very calm. We all enjoyed our ride with him and he made me feel like I made the right decision on getting a limo for my 30th. Also we were upgraded to a stretch 300 and he had roses for all of us. Truly a gentleman and I recommend him. Now for the ride from hotel back to airport we had a different driver. He was nice but wasn't Ty. If u going to Vegas u must get limo service and request Ty. U want be disappointed. The whole process is very professional and organized.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My sister just graduated and I decided to buy her a surprise and everyone else (5 of us) a limo ride. This is our very first limo ride as in my country, you would probably find more Ferrari on the road than a limo. We were picked up from the hotel and the driver was right on time. He explained where we will be going and once he dropped us at a destination, he is very clear about the spot where he will be waiting for us and make sure we get comfortable.
We saw almost everything on The Strip and the best was the last part where we went to Fremont. It was an excellent experience for all of us to bring it back home.