Book In Advance
Tours from Presidential Limousine tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Presidential Limousine
from $199.99
More Info
2,633 results
All reviews baggage claim limo service liquor store stretch limo always on time bottle of champagne baggage carousel return trip to the airport town car cadillac escalade las vegas sign strip tour great driver highly recommend this company these guys vegas trip sedan
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We booked a round trip from the airport we put in a special request for a fun driver!Ill tell you they just didn't send one fun driver they sent 2 they both were holding signs with my name on it.And acted like there was a mistake so they both fought for me.Loved it!!!Tony said he was training the other driver I just want to thank Tony and the other driver for thier great service!!Presidential Limo your the best!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I booked a limo in March when we bought our tickets to Vegas. The limo was a surprise for my husband's 30th birthday and boy did he get a kick out of our limo ride. We got Valerie who was an awesome driver. She called me when I got off of the plane and met me at the baggage area. She escorted us to the limo and took pictures of us on our camera and phone. We didn't get the roses even though two of us were girls but we were okay with it. The champagne was nice. I ordered a stretch limo and when we were picked up we actually got a super stretch limo. Valerie made a stop at the liquor store for us and even helped me change the pick up time for our departure.
We had a little mix up for our departure. We were delayed for about 15 minutes because she wasn't at the right hotel but a few phone calls and we were good. We had allowed plenty of time to get to the airport so we weren't in a time crunch. Valerie had enough time to take us to the Vegas sign before heading to the airport which was awesome because we didn't have enough time when we arrived. For our departure, we only got a stretch limo not the super stretch but again, we were okay with it.
I would highly recommend their services. Great prices and very professional people.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Its June with over 100 temps in Vegas and the limo has no air conditioner that works. I paid close to 150.00 and I feel like for that price I should not havr had to ride with the windows down to avoid heatstroke. I understand that things happen but I called the company 4 times just to get the run around. I am still waiting for the supervisor to "call me" after 3 weeks. I was not asking for a refund but I do feel like I should not have paid full price for faulty limo and unpleasant ride. Customer service is AWFUL to say the least. However, my driver was a gentleman and very nice. That was the only upside.

2  Thank kyrealtor1
PresidetnialLimo, customer service at Presidential Limousine, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

We are sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. We would like the opportunity to investigate this incident further and see what we can do to for you. Can you please email me your name and information regarding your reservation (date, time, reservation #) ? Thank you. nicole.connors@belltransportation.com

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I booked a limo as soon as I knew we were going on our trip (six months in advance). Received email confirmation the day before we left. Our plane was delayed 3 hours so I was worried the driver might not be there when we arrived. No problem though, our driver Ted was at baggage claim for me to surprise my wife! She had no idea! Ted waited patiently for our bags and took us to our UPGRADED stretch limo. So awesome!! He agreed to take us for a picture at the Las Vegas sign, joked with us the whole way and just made the start of our trip perfect! The journey back was superb as well. Use this company and ask for Ted. You will be glad you did! Thanks Presidential!!

1  Thank JAlex03
Reviewed July 2, 2013

First, let me give you the big picture review: Presidential goes beyond the typical service to be remarkable. Now the details: I took my daughter and two of her friends for my daughter's 21st birthday to Las Vegas. Add we descended th escalator to the baggage claim there stood out driver, Wesley Merriweather holding a sign with my name, as usual. Add we approached him, he flipped the sign over which said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN! he had long stem roses not just for Lauren, but for her two friends as well. A more genuinely personable and nice guy you will ever meet. He asked if we were in a time crunch, I said no, so after loading the luggage and popping the champagne, he took us to the "Vegas Sign" for many many pics (three girls, three phones, two cameras...you get the idea). We sipped champagne, took our pictures and crawled back in and Wesley took us to our hotel. At the end of our trip, I went to the bell desk and by the time I gathered the girls and Walked to limo pickup, THERE WAS WESLEY with the bellman, luggage already packed! The girls wanted their pics taken with him and he happily obliged. I'm a total fan of Presidential Limousine and especially Wesley Merriweather! A simple, easy online booking experience, flawless pickup/drop off, beautiful stretch limo and great driver. Seriously, I couldn't have asked for more.

1  Thank SowherewasI