“To Get More Authentic & Thai-Style, You'll Have To Spend >$1K on Airfare”

Thai Style Noodle House
Ranked #872 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Located right in the middle of Las Vegas' Asia Town, this hidden gem serves old school AUTHENTIC Thai food and I have to question whether I'll ever find a better value for well-prepared, delicious Thai food outside of Thailand. Honestly, it's so reasonably priced that it's almost cheaper than cooking a similar quality at home (if you have a Thai cook in the family that is).
We tried 2 varieties of spicy som tum (unripe papaya salad - Lao "pla laat" & Thai), Grilled Pork "moh yong", Sticky Rice "kao niew". You can get all three as one combo plate (som tum, kao niew, and moh yong) for only $8.95. Other items we tried include Salmon Chu Shee (Grilled Salmon in a slightly sweet coconut curry kaffir lime leaf sauce with steamed rice), Pad See Iew - gai (wide rice noodles with chicken, egg, Chinese broccoli, and a slightly sweet black bean sauce, Talay tot (seafood egg pancake), and FBI (fried bananas with ice cream). Everything was "Arroy mahk mahk" (very delicious). The restaurant is very small, with less than a dozen tables, and is almost always at or near capacity so be prepared to be patient... The only reason I did not give this restaurant 5 stars was an evident lack of cleanliness in the dining room and on the way to the restrooms. If the owners ever address the apparent lack of housekeeping, I'll gladly re-review and likely add a star. All that aside, given the value and the amazingly delicious, authentic Thai food, I have to say that Thai-Style Noodle House now sits firmly on our family's short list for favorite Thai eateries in Vegas.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I live just several blocks from here well within walking distance for me, About 1.5 Miles west of Strip in Chinatown area just off Spring Mountain Rd. for tourists. For me it's a stop by place every once in awhile for lunch or early dinner, I generally have enough to take home for another meal. It's a neighbothood restaurant in Chinatown and that's what you get in terms of ambiance. In terms of Quality they are alwys respectful, cheerful and though tend to be more businesslike than friendly they do an excellant job. The food is not gourmet nor are the prices. you get what you pay for, but no complaints, it's good food. I have never had a bad experience here. If you want or require a strict vegetarian diet and desire Oriental fare, certainly you can rely on them.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

First let me recommend the Thai chicken grilled salad , I get it almost every time. Its so delicious and completely fills you up. Ask for little spice at first to see how much you can handle. There are so many other items on the menu that look and smell fabulous for very inexpensive prices so its perfect for an hour lunch break. I have so many friends that eat here on a weekly basis and the staff all know who we are. I know there are two other locations as well but I haven't been to them yet.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Thai Style Noodle now has another location, on Rampart and Lake Mead, inside Smith shopping center. Great location on NW Las Vegas, close to Summerlin and Sun City.
Large menu, lunch special everyday, option of 1 or 2 items (plus soup and appetizer), choice of 13 items, both Thai and Chinese. Current price is $4.99 or $7.99.
Good food and attentive service. Curry was very good.
A great place for a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I can really recommend this small restaurant in Las Vegas chinatown. Staff was very friendly, fast and spoke very good English.
Food menu was given in Thai and English. Some pictures gave an idea of what it will look like after your ordering. They offer 10 levels of spiciness. 5 was perfect if you like it spicy but not burning.
They offer differnet appetizers, salades and (noodle) soups. You can have different meals with pan fried noodles, fried rice and of course thai currys as well as rice plates and some specials (mainly seafood).
I tried the Thai spice Noodles with onion, bell pepper, broccoli, Thai chili and basil, which were tasty and super fast made. As a dessert I took fried bananas with ice cream. I loved it as they were given with sesam and honey.
Chinatown is reachable easily by bus from the strip (starts at Fashion show mall, f.e. bus no 203) and food there is cheaper and better than at all the fast food restaurants on the strip.