“Absolutely love this place!”

Thai Style Noodle House
Ranked #849 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 21, 2013

First let me recommend the Thai chicken grilled salad , I get it almost every time. Its so delicious and completely fills you up. Ask for little spice at first to see how much you can handle. There are so many other items on the menu that look and smell fabulous for very inexpensive prices so its perfect for an hour lunch break. I have so many friends that eat here on a weekly basis and the staff all know who we are. I know there are two other locations as well but I haven't been to them yet.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Thai Style Noodle now has another location, on Rampart and Lake Mead, inside Smith shopping center. Great location on NW Las Vegas, close to Summerlin and Sun City.
Large menu, lunch special everyday, option of 1 or 2 items (plus soup and appetizer), choice of 13 items, both Thai and Chinese. Current price is $4.99 or $7.99.
Good food and attentive service. Curry was very good.
A great place for a casual lunch or dinner.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I can really recommend this small restaurant in Las Vegas chinatown. Staff was very friendly, fast and spoke very good English.
Food menu was given in Thai and English. Some pictures gave an idea of what it will look like after your ordering. They offer 10 levels of spiciness. 5 was perfect if you like it spicy but not burning.
They offer differnet appetizers, salades and (noodle) soups. You can have different meals with pan fried noodles, fried rice and of course thai currys as well as rice plates and some specials (mainly seafood).
I tried the Thai spice Noodles with onion, bell pepper, broccoli, Thai chili and basil, which were tasty and super fast made. As a dessert I took fried bananas with ice cream. I loved it as they were given with sesam and honey.
Chinatown is reachable easily by bus from the strip (starts at Fashion show mall, f.e. bus no 203) and food there is cheaper and better than at all the fast food restaurants on the strip.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Popped in on a weeknight for dinner. The place is hard to find and is tucked into a strip center on Wynn and Spring Mountain. Just turn south on Wynn from Spring Mountain and look for the purple Noodle House sign on the left (east) side of the road, just south of the intersection.

The place is super small and has only a dozen or so tables. Looks kind of run down..My friend and I both had pad thai pork, and it was pretty good. Certainly better than thai spots more fashioned for American tastes. Service was decent.

If you are craving thai and don't have to go to a fancy looking place, this is for you.

Tons of restaurants within walking distance of here, including Chinese, Korean, Filipino, and Vietnamese. Asian food sensory overload, and largely authentic restaurants. Go down there and enjoy as many of them as you can, and give this place a shot.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We had a lunch here one day during our stay in Vegas. My fiancé and I shared a papaya salad, the calamari and I ordered the glass noodles with chicken and shrimp and fiancé had green curry combo which included shrimp, chicken, pork, and a whole bunch of beans. You order the dishes based on spice levels. 1-10. I ordered the glass noodles in 5 and the green curry was a 10. The 5 to me was comfortable. The green curry was good for my fiancé but not so good for me. The favors were good but don't get 10 if you can't handle the heat. All the dishes we ordered were delicious and the vegetables were cooked just right. This will be a fav spot to go to on our next visit to Begas.