“Great show if you're on a budget”
Review of Vegas! The Show

Vegas! The Show
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$69.98*
and up
Vegas! The Show at Planet Hollywood Resort and...
Ranked #20 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: VEGAS! THE SHOW recreates the greatest moments in Vegas' history. It's the story of the most influential and exciting entertainers who made Vegas... Vegas! Critics say VEGAS! THE SHOW is like all of the shows on the Strip rolled into one. From vintage Vegas icons like The Rat Pack and Elvis to today's hottest performers...This award-winning cast, big band orchestra and scores of beautiful showgirls make VEGAS! THE SHOW the biggest stage production on the Strip in almost 20 years. Now in the new Saxe Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Hotel & Resort. Nightly 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This variety show provides a little bit of everything you'd expect from a Vegas "review." Great singing, dancing, acrobatics, comedy and "rat pack" type entertainers. The theater is small, so there aren't any bad seats. However, if you don't pay for reserved seating, you have to arrive early to get the best general seating spots. And, you have to line up early outside the theater and stand in line for close to an hour before they let you in.

There are newer reviews for Vegas! The Show

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were looking to catch a show that had a bit of glitz and glamour of what we thought was characteristic of Vegas, without spending too much, or attending one concert for a group that we barely knew much about. The show was quite entertaining and lasted about 1.5 hours. It even had some audience involvement. It gave us a bit of history about the city through the dancing and songs. I would recommend seeing this show.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We bought our tickets from a supermarket which sold tickets for all sorts of Vegas things. They had obviously been told to 'push this show'. We were told to go to the box office in Planet Hollywood to collect our tickets. The girl who served us at the box office was extremely off hand and rude, which suprised us because until then everyone we had met had been really nice. The people who sold us the tickets in the supermarket said there would be allocated seats, the off hand box office girl told us to come back at 6.15 p.m. to queue as the show starts at 7 p.m. and there is 'no' allocated seating. We got to the queue just after we had eaten at 6 p.m., so had a good place in the queue, then a lad came out and said anyone that wants to go to the bar and buy a drink will go to the front of the queue, so those that wanted a drink went, leaving a few of us behind. The show was supposed to start at 7 p.m., at 7 p.m. we were let into the theatre! We were to have our photo taken on the way in, I had had enough at this point so refused. We then went into the theatre and were seated by staff. The show it self was quite good, I really enjoyed learning about the history of Vegas and has even given me an appetite to know more, it was easy to watch, and lively. Don't expect West End standard, but it is enjoyable. Unfortunately for me the rediculous fast at the begining with the queueing and the rude staff gave me a bad taste and for this reason feel I cannot recommend this show which is a shame, as a customer it is so important to feel valued and not that we are just there as an inconvenience.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

2-26-13, Had a great time, very good show. For the wife and I, had emotional ties, going back through history. Watching acts from the old Vegas, which in my opinion was much better. Laughed, cried, and had fun, doesn't get much better than that. The cast and crew were outstanding, would suggest if you just want to have fun.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Was a bit worried about taking two teenage boys to see this show, but how wrong was i!!!! My partner, myself and both the boys really enjoyed the show which gave us all an insight into the history of vegas while being very enjoyable and entertaining.