“Fun atmosphere - lots of tequila!”
Review of Cabo Wabo Cantina

Cabo Wabo Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Cabo Wabo Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #236 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just arrived in Las Vegas, checked into Bellagio and stolled across the street to Cabo. As soon as we sat down, we ordered a shot and a beer. My wife and I sat outside and enjoyed the nice weather while having a few drinks and ordering appetizers. Drinks were cold and the food was good. The cheese quesadillas tasted authentic and better than I would have expected. I'd recommend sitting on the edge of the outdoor patio. Makes for better people watching while listening to Sammy and friends. The waiters and bus staff were friendly and they were quick to clear plates and make jokes. If you like tequila, the selection is huge and the mixed drink list is large.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,585)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Yes I know this is the Strip. Yes Vegas is expensive. But I expected a little more for the money. Nachos were disappointing with what seemed liked canned cheese sauce. Quesadilla was the smallest serving I have ever had. I expected more from Cabo Wabo but left disappointed.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We met our friends here on the first night of our holiday and the place has a great atmosphere with great drink choices, tasty Mexican food and a great location for viewing the Vegas strip and for people watching.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Plenty of places to eat on the Strip. There's nothing particularly amazing or unique here. It's a Cabo Wabo. Think Planet Hollywood gone Baja. But the food is good, filling, tasty ... the service is attentive and lively ... and the atmosphere is a party. There's an outdoor seating area. We sat indoors, but the large doors to the outside were open. This created a unique competition between the live music outdoors and the loud restaurant track inside. I strongly suggest the chicken with jalepenos and stuff stacked on top. Very spicy. This isn't a cheap meal. Those aren't ON the Strip, they're just nearby. There's a Vegas Bite discount card that'll give you 20% off here, though (which is why we chose it). Enjoy!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had breakfast and a late dinner at Cabo Wabo. It's in a great location for taking in the busy-ness of the Strip. A bit pricey for the quality of the restaurant but every other aspect was excellent - try the beef burriito. Yum!