“Bam!!!! Good Ole Cajun Baby!”

Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #818 of 5,049 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset
Transit: Southbound bus stop directly in front of restaurant on Decatur Blvd, while Northbound bus is directly across the street.
Description: Steaks/seafood
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Visited Rhythm Kitchen recently as a small group of family and friends. Since my wife and I had eaten there several times before, we felt since our family and friends were visiting from the South, Rhythm Kitchen would be like being home sitting around the dinner table. Other than our slow (a little off waiter) we had a great dinner. As for the food and atmosphere, it's a mix between a steak house and country kitchen; so you have the best of both worlds! Now with that being said, if you've never tried "alligator" before, Rhythm Kitchen would be an ideal place for you to give it a try. If you're unsure how to get it, ask for the half broiled, half fried portion. You won't be sorry. In closing, make sure to sign up for their email specials, which offers you great discounts and free food.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I read several reviews of the Rhythm Kitchen “after” reservations were made. Several were negative and I thought we were in for a disaster. But it just goes to prove that reviews are frequently written by disgruntled patrons and the folks that have a good experience often pass. This dining experience was outstanding. There were four of us. The clam chowder was superb. The crab cakes ok. My meal of frog legs was above average and the red beans & rice was very good. The other three diners had a filet, jambalaya, and fried oysters. All said their meal was tasty and prepared well. We had Café Au Lait just like at the Café Du Monde in New Orleans and beignets for dessert! Felt like we were back in New Orleans. Our server was Robert (Dr. Bob) and he was attentive, polite and gracious. The ambiance is mild and pleasant. All in all, I would have to say that reviews are not always a reliable source of information. People are people and there may be some “bad apples” in the bunch, but we’re going back to Rhythm Kitchen as soon as we can. I recommend you try this restaurant.

1  Thank jimnlindav
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Rhythm Kitchen is a very good Cajun restaurant. New Orleans décor inside and outside. Service was excellent. We enjoyed the gumbo, fried catfish, shrimp creole and jambalaya.
We'll be back next time in Las Vegas.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

HI. we went last month and found this great place for cajun food. just to make sure it was a fluke we went again the other day. because we registered on their web site for special days , my wifes birthday, she got a free dinner. to start she had the shrimp and crab cocktail and i had a bowl of gumbo. both just great. in the future we are thinking of doing the happy hour in the bar where the appetizers are half price. for dinner i had the new zeland john dory fish and my wife had the crescent city seafood pasta which was great. still the best cajun food outside new orleans. when we would go to new orleans we always made sure to stop at this store accross the street from the beinyea place for a muffalotta sandwich. maybe the rhythm kitchen will have them too someday. just love it. the waiter even remembered us from the time before.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

A very good cajun restaurant. Yes, you can find a good beignet in Vegas. I had the shrimp platter and my wife had the snow crab legs she craved. Service was a tad slow, but the waiters were friendly. Please note... this restaurant is not on the strip, but the drive is not far and it has a big parking lot. Prices are less than strip prices.