“Good Cajun Seafood”

Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #811 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset
Transit: Southbound bus stop directly in front of restaurant on Decatur Blvd, while Northbound bus is directly across the street.
Description: Steaks/seafood
Reviewed November 18, 2013

A very good cajun restaurant. Yes, you can find a good beignet in Vegas. I had the shrimp platter and my wife had the snow crab legs she craved. Service was a tad slow, but the waiters were friendly. Please note... this restaurant is not on the strip, but the drive is not far and it has a big parking lot. Prices are less than strip prices.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We arrived during happy hour so that we could eat reasonably priced appetizers. That was a good variety and most were $8> , we ordered many to use as our meals. Our only complain: the service was slow at the beginning and bringing over our check was slow.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

From the moment I stepped out of the car, I knew I would be having a very enjoyable dinner. The aromas exuded from the restaurant, filling the whole parking lot with Cajun bliss. I was meeting friends for cocktails first, then dinner, in the off-strip restaurant, which I had never visited before. (or even heard of for that matter) There is a nice lounge to the rear of the restaurant, and my friends and I enjoyed wine and cocktails. They were very good, and very reasonably priced. We later proceeded to the restaurant, where I enjoyed seafood gumbo, and my friends each had a chicken dish. Everyone was very happy with their meal. Unfortunately, we left before the music began. They had a baby grand piano in the middle of the restaurant. The atmosphere was different from anything I had ever experienced before, and very enjoyable. Now, when tourists come to my store, and ask me where to go to eat...something nice, and different, something we can't get at home.....I send them to Rhythm Kitchen!

1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hi. I was looking for something Cajun in las vegas for a change of pace. this place came up. I checked tripadvisor and the reviews were mostly good so we checked them out yesterday. they have been open 5 years and its very nice inside. we started out with oyster rockerfeller and they were excellent. for dinner we had the jamblya, and my wife had a seafood pasta dish. both were just great. being registered on their website we both had free deserts. I had the bananas foster which was a meal in itself and my wife had the beinyeas, 3 good size ones. I don't know why we did not find this place sooner as we have been to new Orleans many times and love the food there. this place is going on our favorite list. the service was top notch also. the portions are big also. the prices are very good also. our dinners were 20 each.

2  Thank alanh45953
Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Overall a very good restaurant. All the people working there where very friendly. Food was very good. They went out of their way for a dietary need for one of the people in our party. Crab cake appetizer was excellent!