“Very Okay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks

Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #857 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset
Transit: Southbound bus stop directly in front of restaurant on Decatur Blvd, while Northbound bus is directly across the street.
Description: steaks/seafood
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Very Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Rhythm Kitchen is a nice enough place. Full bar and the appetizers are really quite good. Actually for drinks and a couple Apps I would certainly come back. Entrees are where Rhythm falls a little flat - not bad mind you - just not good enough to say 'Hey I have to eat here again'. I dined on a Monday night and it was crowded, so if that's any indication, not everyone has the 'meh' feeling I have. The downside to the crowd is service does start to fall off. The wait staff is working hard - there's just not enough of them to provide top notch service. Would I go again? Sure - if I was invited. Would I recommend - for drinks and apps yes - but then it's time to go.

• Visited August 2013

California
“Cajun and More”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

It's just off the strip in a casual but elegant setting with a balanced selections of southern dishes and quality Steaks. It was 6pm on a Friday, they seated us in the first corner booth to the left as you enter the dining room, it has a high side wall separating the entrance, we immediately asked and were moved to one of the many available tables. Later, another couple did the same "move". We had Charbroiled Oyster ($11), disappointed with 6 extreme tiny pcs of oysters, 12 oz Filet Migmon ($35) rare, 3.5 Star, Crawfish Etouffee ($19) could do a bit less sauce so rice doesn't float, but full flavor and fresh, 4 star. Why would they ran out of Key Lime Pie on a Friday early dinner? Service was 3.5 star.

• Visited August 2013
Rancho Cucamonga, California
“Nice relaxed atmosphere with good food and excellent service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our dining experience highlighted by the Alligator Tail appetizer. Mark, our server, suggested we have them 2 ways so we got 1/2 fried and 1/2 blackened. AWESOME! My husband ordered the catfish with mac and cheese. I got the sea feast Platter. Fried oysters, catfish, shrimp and boiled shrimp. I selected the red beans &rice as my side. It was a great way to taste a variety of their offerings. Although I couldn't finish my meal (I love leftovers when they are as good as this), I had to order the beignets. 3 large powder sugarcoated pillows. I will have to spend more time at the gym next week!

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Try the Cresent City Seafood Pasta, Awesome!
Great service Too!
Their happy has great deals at great prices!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Do not eat at this poor excuse of a restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

4/7/2013
We ate at this restaurant two years ago. I thought it was one of the best Cajun restaurants outside of Louisiana.
We returned tonight. What a mistake! This is a poor excuse for a restaurant, much less Cajun . Service is SLOW!!! Food is tasteless or over seasoned. The soup was served lukewarm. We can not understand why the health department hasn't shut this poor excuse for a restaurant down.
DO NOT BOTHER TO EAT HERE! It is a waste of money. To top it off wait service is auto tip for 6!

• Visited April 2013