“Great Spot!”

Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #887 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sunset
Transit: Southbound bus stop directly in front of restaurant on Decatur Blvd, while Northbound bus is directly across the street.
Description: Steaks/seafood
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We decided to try Rhythm Kitchen since they were offering a nice menu selection for Restaurant Week. What a great find!! Wonderful staff and service and the atmosphere made you feel like you could actually have been in New Orleans! The menu is amazing--so many choices and lots of different items that I haven't seen on many menus in LV.

The food was very good--crab cakes were delicious! Crab and shrimp cocktail was icy cold and the shrimp were a nice size--the cocktail sauce was a little overwhelming and packed quite a punch but nonetheless, delicious! We ordered the NY strip steak--came out perfectly medium rare and sooooooo tender! The snow crabs legs were amazing and the portion was enough for two! They also have a great wine list and what appears to be a nice Happy Hour. Oh and if you order nothing else, definitely order the Hazelnut Crunch Bar--it is to die for!! An amazing chocolate mousse atop a crunchy, "chocolately", "hazelnuty" crust---yum!

Definitely a great find--glad we decided to try it and for a good cause as well!! We will be returning to try their Happy Hour and Tuesdays are all you can eat snow crab legs for $32!

Don't miss this place!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We've frequented this place a few times. The wine selection is fantastic. The food is good. The service can be slower than I like but over all I really like this place. Try the blakened alligator and I love the chicken pasta. It has a very nice laid back atmosphere and the live bands can be really awesome. Going in for Fat Tuesday!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Food was very good and service was excellent. My husband had the ribs, he said they were very good. I had the filet mignon, so tender I could have cut it with a plastic knife. Our friend had the seafood salad, one of the best she has ever had. Denfitely eat there again!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Arrived at this lovely restaurant for dinner and was seated by the hostess right away. Our wait staff was more than attentive, which was a pleasure. The seating was comfortable and the tables attractively lit with candles.

Started with the calamari and crab cakes as appetizers. The calamari appetizer was a generous serving, enough for four people. Unfortunately, it was mostly greasy breading and the calamari like rubber bands! The crab cakes had no flavor and were mostly breading.

Main dish = Shrimp scampi. Nicely cooked shrimp, not overcooked and tasted fresh. Nice touch to add spinach to the dish. However, again no flavor and the pasta far from al dente = way overcooked.

Dessert would surely save the day! Not so much. Bread pudding with bourbon sauce! The combination of cinnamon worked very nicely with the fresh raspberries. However, it tasted like a store bought cinnamon bread, sickeningly sweet with I don't know what kind of white sauce around it -- there was no hint of bourbon---I repeat, no hint of bourbon in the sauce.

There may be some stellar choices on this menu but we did not choose them this evening!

Needless to say, we will not be returning.

Thank JEFFREY and El... G
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Visiting Las Vegas we went there as an alternative to the many expensive restaurants on the Strip. I found the food reasonably priced and quite good, fish and shrimp were cooked just right. Service was excellent, waitress was very knowledgable of the menu, and very attentive. I would consider going there again. The only drawback was the restaurant was almost empty, there was just one other couple. Although it was Monday it was still 6:30, I am happy if it is uncrowded but a little activity would be nice. One conclusion might be the decor. At a time when most hotels and restaurants are going glass and stainless steel this place has dated decor, dark colours, heavy carpets, dated chandeliers. A little updating might help as the food is better than the lack of people suggest.