“Great massage and facial”

Episage Wellness Center
Ranked #23 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a professional medical facility only five minutes from the Las Vegas strip,we specialize in relaxing and rejuvenating the human body through massage, skin, heat and light.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great massage and facial”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I had our first couples massage and really enjoyed the experience. It was a great deal and the therapists really knew what they were doing. After the massage I had a facial and that was also a great experience. It is a small space but the staff all care about their work and it shows in the customer service you receive. We will definitely return!!

2 Thank Crystal K

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Clean, professional and affordable”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I did a couples massage at episage wellness center and it was an enjoyable experience. The massage therapist were professional and informational and made my boyfriend and I feel comfortable. The place is small but it has an intimate feel. The staff is nice. It's nothing fancy about it but its a clean establishment and affordable especially compared to spas on the strip. I was on vacation and would come here again next time I visit vegas.

4 Thank AndreKiya
Bakersfield, California, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great value. Great service. Great massage”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very clean, professional atmosphere. We had a couples massage and both Teri and Elizabeth were very knowledgeable. They found the knots and went at them aggressively. With my permission Teri did some stretching of my limbs that some people might find uncomfortable but I liked it. We will be back to this place every time we come to Las Vegas.

2 Thank Mitchell R
Los Angeles, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage ever”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I found Episage based on Tripadvisor reviews are was not disappointed. My girlfriends and I were looking for a better deal than the spas have on the strip - didn't need all the fancy shmancy stuff. Well a deal it was ( massage, facial, red light wrap for 150) and now I want to go back to Vegas, just so I can have a massage by Teri. I am not a professional athlete, but I am a very active person and the wear and tear, the knots and tight spots had no chance against Teri. She found them all and did passive stretching too. I was very impressed. I felt like an Olympic athlete. I wish I could find a Teri in LA.
The facial was OK, I had better, it was relaxing. My 2 friends really liked it though, so gets majority vote 2/3 I guess.
The wrap was awesome, it was the first time I had it and it was the first time I didn't gain any weight in Vegas - you know the buffets and cocktails - not even an ounce. From now on this place is on my list to do when in Vegas.

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing each time”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am an athlete and I need to go regularly. So, I go monthly. I see and highly recommend Limmie. It's great to have a therapist that knows exactly what's needed and how to treat the aches and pains. Go for an hour and half. You won't regret it!

Visited April 2013