“Clean, professional and affordable”
Review of Episage Wellness Center - CLOSED

Episage Wellness Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a professional medical facility only five minutes from the Las Vegas strip,we specialize in relaxing and rejuvenating the human body through massage, skin, heat and light.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I did a couples massage at episage wellness center and it was an enjoyable experience. The massage therapist were professional and informational and made my boyfriend and I feel comfortable. The place is small but it has an intimate feel. The staff is nice. It's nothing fancy about it but its a clean establishment and affordable especially compared to spas on the strip. I was on vacation and would come here again next time I visit vegas.

4  Thank AndreKiya

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Very clean, professional atmosphere. We had a couples massage and both Teri and Elizabeth were very knowledgeable. They found the knots and went at them aggressively. With my permission Teri did some stretching of my limbs that some people might find uncomfortable but I liked it. We will be back to this place every time we come to Las Vegas.

2  Thank Mitchell R
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I found Episage based on Tripadvisor reviews are was not disappointed. My girlfriends and I were looking for a better deal than the spas have on the strip - didn't need all the fancy shmancy stuff. Well a deal it was ( massage, facial, red light wrap for 150) and now I want to go back to Vegas, just so I can have a massage by Teri. I am not a professional athlete, but I am a very active person and the wear and tear, the knots and tight spots had no chance against Teri. She found them all and did passive stretching too. I was very impressed. I felt like an Olympic athlete. I wish I could find a Teri in LA.
The facial was OK, I had better, it was relaxing. My 2 friends really liked it though, so gets majority vote 2/3 I guess.
The wrap was awesome, it was the first time I had it and it was the first time I didn't gain any weight in Vegas - you know the buffets and cocktails - not even an ounce. From now on this place is on my list to do when in Vegas.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am an athlete and I need to go regularly. So, I go monthly. I see and highly recommend Limmie. It's great to have a therapist that knows exactly what's needed and how to treat the aches and pains. Go for an hour and half. You won't regret it!

3  Thank Veramm2013
See more reviews
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Teri was my massage person. She was awesome! My wife and I can to Vegas vacationing and we found Episage not knowing what to expect. We got to know our therapists. I liked that Teri listened to me and gave me exactly what I needed to relax. It was the best massage I've ever received in my life. The staff was friendly, informative, and fun. We had a very relaxing experience and will return next year. Thank you very much for an outstanding experience.