“Wonderful!!!”

Episage Wellness Center
Ranked #18 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in a professional medical facility only five minutes from the Las Vegas strip,we specialize in relaxing and rejuvenating the human body through massage, skin, heat and light.
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I had an infared treatment and a massage and it was great. Loved the staff they were so accomodating!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank happyholidayers60

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great therapeutic, deep tissue massage”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

If you want a serious, therapeutic massage, ask for Limmie Young III! If you want to fall asleep while getting some gentle rubs, DON'T go to him. This was serious bodywork, great massage work and assisted stretching catering to your individual body, needs, and problems. He has a lot of skills and great anatomy knowledge, answered all of my questions very well.

Not the fanciest facility, but the room was quiet and dark, and that is all that matters.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank milwaukee_concierge
Oceanside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Got the couples package for $85 for 90 minute massage including foot scrub and hot stones. Absolute great value for just off the Strip. I had Limmie and my husband had Terri. I was a little nervous about having a man, but both were absolute sweethearts. The massages were challenging in some areas, as each therapist worked really hard to stretch us out. I teach group exercise 7-10 classes a week, including spin, so needless to say my quads were TIGHT!! Limmie was assertive in working on my problem areas, and the before and after results were terrific. He always asked me professionally if he needed to adjust my underwear to reach a portion of my lower back or upper thighs. My husband enjoyed Terri as well, she was so personable and really explained his problem areas. Talk to them if you are uncomfortable with anything they are doing, be it too much/too little pressure, modesty issue, temperature, whatever, they will adjust immediately. Get the hot rocks too, it is worth it. =)

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Siren808
Elk Grove, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great way to end our getaway”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My wife and I were in from out of town and had the "Couples getaway" package for our last day before heading home. We started with the body wrap which was wonderful. Then we had our messages with Teri and Limmie. They were both FANTASTIC. They hit all the right spots, and made us fell veery comfortable. Will definitely be back when we are back in town.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Clifford B
Episage, Owner at Episage Wellness Center, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
We are very happy that you chose Episage as your get- away ending to your Las Vegas adventure and we are looking forward to making your next getaway even better.

Episage Wellness Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Theraputic Massage”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I recently purchased a groupon for a massage @ Episage Wellness Center. I have massages on a pretty regular basis so I thought I knew what to expect. The therapist Limmy asked me to remove my clothes down to my comfort level and as always I CHOOSE to leave my underwear on due to modesty reasons. About 20 minutes into the massage he asked if he could remove my underwear. WHAT? Why would you ask someone to undress to their comfort level and then ask if you could remove more garments. As I stated previously I have had MANY massages in the past and NO ONE (Male or Female) has ever asked if they could remove more items then I originally took off. I feel this therapist oversteped his boundaries and placed his hands on different parts of my body that made me feel very uncomfortable. I feel I paid to feel violated. As the owner of the company you should seriously think about talking to this therapist about his interactions with female clients as I just read I am not the only person who felt uncomfortable with him. I only wished I would have read the review before I booked an appointment with him.

Visited July 2012
Episage, Owner at Episage Wellness Center, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
We are sorry for what seems to be a misunderstanding in what was said. After talking with the therapist and expressing my concerns of going beyond what a client has already established as their comfort level, whether it be the amount of clothing or therapeutic pressure, he recapped the entire session. From asking if you had any special concerns, to asking you through out the session about the pressure. You expressed lower back concerns at the beginning of your session and what most people do not realize is there are certain muscles a therapist needs to access in order to attempt to address specific concern. As you were already at your comfort zone with your clothing, your therapist statement to me was he asked if "We" could "move" the garment over, not "remove" , in order to address your lower back concerns so we can see where there could have been a misunderstanding.

It is because of that one review that he is more cautious with the pressure and communication he uses, especially with female clients.

Again, we are sorry for any communication that may not have been clear.