“Great neighborhood BBQ ~~ best BBQ brisket in Las Vegas!”
Review of Buzz BBQ - CLOSED

Buzz BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you are looking for some amazing slow cooked BBQ ~~ you need to go to Buzz BBQ! They have the best BBQ Brisket I have ever tasted. Buzz makes their own BBQ sauce (mild & hot). Ask for Ms. G when you visit Buzz ~~ she will take very good care of you!! Buzz also has really great BBQ chicken, ribs, pulled pork, & andouille sausage. For sides, I like their BBQ beans, sweet potato fries, homemade coleslaw ~~ it's not your typical coleslaw! For desert try one of their freshly made cobblers! You'll love it!! And don't forget to have some of their homemade sweet tea. Most of all, Buzz BBQ is family owned and they do their best to always take care of all their customers! Food is consistently great!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

BBQ is Vegas, the real thing is Buzz BBQ, had the ribs, pulled pork and brisket. Excellent. VERY reasonable prices. Like many non-corporate restaurants, this place needs the locals support, so go out there and enjoy. We are now regulars there. It is that good.

1  Thank Downhill2
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Rib were pretty good. No alcohol available (at least when we went) and a better take out place than eat in. If it were closer to our home we might go there more.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

very chilled vibe. all the food is fresh and really good portions! love the BBQ sauce!! must try!!

Reviewed November 24, 2011

First let me say that I would go back....
I am not from Las Vegas and was looking for a BBQ place to eat at. I had the Restaurant.com coupon that I wanted to use. We had the 3 meats for $20.00 special. After two ice tea's and the 18% tip and tax and using the coupon and came in at just under $20.00 total.
Was this the best BBQ I've eaten. No, I have been to Texas and this does not compare. On the other hand I am from California and we don't know how to BBQ. It favors quite well with the BBQ I''ve had in SoCal. In fact I would say it's better then most. And with the coupon was a big bargain. As I said this was pretty good BBQ. Better then most, but not as good as Texas BBQ. I'm still looking, but I was not disappointed here. Good job Buzz.