“Pretty good BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 24, 2011

First let me say that I would go back....
I am not from Las Vegas and was looking for a BBQ place to eat at. I had the Restaurant.com coupon that I wanted to use. We had the 3 meats for $20.00 special. After two ice tea's and the 18% tip and tax and using the coupon and came in at just under $20.00 total.
Was this the best BBQ I've eaten. No, I have been to Texas and this does not compare. On the other hand I am from California and we don't know how to BBQ. It favors quite well with the BBQ I''ve had in SoCal. In fact I would say it's better then most. And with the coupon was a big bargain. As I said this was pretty good BBQ. Better then most, but not as good as Texas BBQ. I'm still looking, but I was not disappointed here. Good job Buzz.

There are newer reviews for Buzz BBQ

Reviewed November 21, 2011

One of the best BBQ joints I've been too since I've left the south. In fact I thought I was back down South. Ribs, brisket, pull pork and sausage were awesome. Usually a BBQ place has great meats and OK side dishes. Buzz's nailed both. Mike the owner is a personable and friendly who made us feel right at home.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We smelled the sauce from across the parking lot when we ate at In-N-Out the day before and came back. Mike, the owner, was gracious and the food was off the chart. I grew up in KC and hoped for some good 'Q but this was the best I have had in years. Ribs, brisket, pulled pork, All wonderful. Ate too much but loved every bite.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

Great personal service, small downhome style - nothing fancy, but great food. I had a combo of Catfish which was very tasty fresh and moist, with Ribs that just fell off the bone. The combo for lunch was $11.99 came with a choice of sides and a roll - the roll was the only let down.

My wife had the $5.99 lunch special of pull apart pork and a side, first rate and great value - well worth a go.

Mike H, Owner at Buzz BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Thank you so much for the review! We strive to be the best in authentic BBQ Restaurant in Las Vegas. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed December 18, 2010

Terrible service always waiting for a refill.ordered all you can eat ribs and riblets..they give u mostly riblets asked for more ribs . I was told I had too have more riblets. They were bad full of fat .thanks but no thanks

Mike H, Manager at Buzz BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

I am so sorry for your bad experience. We are always striving to be the best and constructive criticism is always appreciated. We would love for you to come back and see the changes we have made since your visit last year.